First Time High

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
My boyfriend smokes pot occasionally. He hadn't been while dating me because he was applying for jobs. Now that he has a job, he resumed, behaviorally I don’t notice a change.

But growing up with a stigma around weed, I started to get anxious and nervous being around something I feared.

So rather than judge him, I wanted to give it a try myself. I was very anxious, scared, and felt guilty about it.

On Monday, we tried. A failed shotgun kiss, and I attempted two pulls on the pipe. It likely kicked in, but very minor. I only felt tingles in my face and needed to catch myself once while walking. Otherwise that’s all I noticed. It was an indica called Ice Cream.

Yesterday, Wednesday we decided to try again. This time we had a plan in place. I reviewed breathing practices, I showed up without having lunch around 3PM.

It was a sativa strain, Blue Cookies, the goal was to get high, have sex, and watch a funny movie together.

We were outside when I took my first puff, didn’t notice anything. 3:05 we took the second puff. Around 3:10 I took my third one, and he grabbed a chair for me. I didn’t think I needed it at the time. By about 3:15 I could feel time slowing down and my vision started to get tunnelly. I knew I was getting high, but I couldn’t tell how much. I envisioned riding the peak a roller coaster, I couldn’t tell how much higher it would go, so I asked for more to BE SURE I did it right this time. After all, it was an experiment for me.

He noted later, that he was beginning to het high now too and knew I was likely more so, he said he was gonna let me decide from there.

We did two more puffs and by then I started slipping. He had to be really clear with instructions because I could only manage to think 1 thing at a time and he led me inside.

I explained to him I couldn’t tell where anything was, I couldn’t see anything but moving shapes. He told me to open my eyes and then I could see again.

He led to me to bedroom where he had the LEDs and music going. Sex was like I was inside a lava lamp: just moving colors and sometimes shapes. Without too many details I know I was probably interpretive dancing.

After that, we planned to watch a movie. But I was too far gone, he didn’t let me sleep it off, so he nudged me as we I went on my trip.

I knew he was there, he talked to me and reassured me, like someone yelling down into a cave so I knew which way was up.

I kept trying to talk to him, to describe what I was experiencing but it came out as grunts and gibberish.

I really imagined it this way:
Single glowing blue pixel. Then two, then more, second by second they turned back on, soon lines, then shapes, then more colors.

He cues me to rotate, I imagine a control panel and have to relearn the controller buttons to make myself move. So I do.

Swirling shapes and colors. More lines and shapes.

At one point I’m imagining vomit rising, i fight it and I can’t tell which side of the bed I get off of and navigate a maze of two turns to get to the toilet where very little comes out. He showers me and I go back to bed.

I’m back in bed and I’m relearning language. I’m experiencing what I am convinced are my earliest incoherent infant dreams. But now I understand the symbols and shapes to represent things like: “adult”, “mom”, “dad”, “food”, “my penis”. Yeah, I went full Freud, it was like I unlocked childhood comprehension of life.

My boyfriend says something like; “stay with me, hey, you’re okay, it’s been an hour.”

That puts me in a panic. Like a spelunker who needs to get out of the cave before it closes in. I start repeating mantras like “get out”, “wake up”, “get to the top”.

I feel like there are hundreds of paper walls Japanese style between me and reality and I start running through them upward. Each one I jerk my whole body like I woke from a falling dream. My eyes roll back into my head.

I begin repeating myself to my boyfriend, because with each layer I feel a little more conscious and can’t tell if I was successful in conveying my message the previous layer. I keep telling him “I’m coming up through the layers”.

Layer after layer, my eyes spring open, i deep breath to force air back into myself. A few times I spring up exorcism style to shake it off before falling to the layers.

Eventually the time between passing layers is slower and slower and I wake. Extremely extremely tired and lethargic. 4PM to 9PM was this experience. I was only confidently awake enough to drive home at 1 AM.

My experiment was a success, I got high and survived. It wasn’t a negative experience, there were parts that were scary because I knew I had no control at all over my safety. I trusted my boyfriend though. I couldn’t stand in the shower, I needed him to rotate me, to pin me down as I flailed out of a layer, and to feed me when I came out of it (as in, he brought the food to the table because u could stand straight).

He claims it was the single best sex of his life and he’s so thankful to me. I’m waking today and feel like I survived a flu because I’m so worn out.

I don’t think I want to get that high again, it was so much, I don’t know if my brain could take the INCEPTION levels of reality I flew through. We both agreed that neither of us needs or wants other drugs, especially seeing as how intense that was for me.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
My boyfriend smokes pot occasionally. He hadn't been while dating me because he was applying for jobs. Now that he has a job, he resumed, behaviorally I don’t notice a change.

But growing up with a stigma around weed, I started to get anxious and nervous being around something I feared.

So rather than judge him, I wanted to give it a try myself. I was very anxious, scared, and felt guilty about it.

On Monday, we tried. A failed shotgun kiss, and I attempted two pulls on the pipe. It likely kicked in, but very minor. I only felt tingles in my face and needed to catch myself once while walking. Otherwise that’s all I noticed. It was an indica called Ice Cream.

Yesterday, Wednesday we decided to try again. This time we had a plan in place. I reviewed breathing practices, I showed up without having lunch around 3PM.

It was a sativa strain, Blue Cookies, the goal was to get high, have sex, and watch a funny movie together.

We were outside when I took my first puff, didn’t notice anything. 3:05 we took the second puff. Around 3:10 I took my third one, and he grabbed a chair for me. I didn’t think I needed it at the time. By about 3:15 I could feel time slowing down and my vision started to get tunnelly. I knew I was getting high, but I couldn’t tell how much. I envisioned riding the peak a roller coaster, I couldn’t tell how much higher it would go, so I asked for more to BE SURE I did it right this time. After all, it was an experiment for me.

He noted later, that he was beginning to het high now too and knew I was likely more so, he said he was gonna let me decide from there.

We did two more puffs and by then I started slipping. He had to be really clear with instructions because I could only manage to think 1 thing at a time and he led me inside.

I explained to him I couldn’t tell where anything was, I couldn’t see anything but moving shapes. He told me to open my eyes and then I could see again.

He led to me to bedroom where he had the LEDs and music going. Sex was like I was inside a lava lamp: just moving colors and sometimes shapes. Without too many details I know I was probably interpretive dancing.

After that, we planned to watch a movie. But I was too far gone, he didn’t let me sleep it off, so he nudged me as we I went on my trip.

I knew he was there, he talked to me and reassured me, like someone yelling down into a cave so I knew which way was up.

I kept trying to talk to him, to describe what I was experiencing but it came out as grunts and gibberish.

Single glowing blue pixel. Then two, then more, second by second they turned back on, soon lines, then shapes, then more colors.

He cues me to rotate, I imagine a control panel and have to relearn the controller buttons to make myself move. So I do.

At one point I’m imagining vomit rising, i fight it and I can’t tell which side of the bed I get off of and navigate a maze of two turns to get to the toilet where very little comes out. He showers me and I go back to bed.

I’m back in bed and I’m relearning language. I’m experiencing what I am convinced are my earliest incoherent infant dreams. But now I understand the symbols and shapes to represent things like: “adult”, “mom”, “dad”, “food”, “my penis”. Yeah, I went full Freud, it was like I unlocked childhood comprehension of life.

My boyfriend says something like; “stay with me, hey, you’re okay, it’s been an hour.”

That puts me in a panic. Like a spelunker who needs to get out of the cave before it closes in. I start repeating mantras like “get out”, “wake up”, “get to the top”.

I feel like there are hundreds of paper walls Japanese style between me and reality and I start running through them upward. Each one I jerk my whole body like I woke from a falling dream. My eyes roll back into my head.

I begin repeating myself to my boyfriend, because with each layer I feel a little more conscious and can’t tell if I was successful in conveying my message the previous layer. I keep telling him “I’m coming up through the layers”.

Layer after layer, my eyes spring open, i deep breath to force air back into myself. A few times I spring up exorcism style to shake it off before falling to the layers.

Eventually the time between passing layers is slower and slower and I wake. Extremely extremely tired and lethargic. 4PM to 9PM was this experience. I was only confidently awake enough to drive home at 1 AM.

My experiment was a success, I got high and survived. It wasn’t a negative experience, there were parts that were scary because I knew I had no control at all over my safety. I trusted my boyfriend though. I couldn’t stand in the shower, I needed him to rotate me, to pin me down as I flailed out of a layer, and to feed me when I came out of it (as in, he brought the food to the table because u could stand straight).

He claims it was the single best sex of his life and he’s so thankful to me. I’m waking today and feel like I survived a flu because I’m so worn out.

I don’t think I want to get that high again, it was so much, I don’t know if my brain could take the INCEPTION levels of reality I flew through. We both agreed that neither of us needs or wants other drugs, especially seeing as how intense that was for me.
This is not an uncommon experience for first timers who take too many hits on their first attempt. Should have probably stopped at 2-3 hits.

Regardless, glad you got it out of the way, and glad you see it's not the evil that DARE makes it out to be.

GSgator

Reaction score
Take it slow and whether you’re getting the feeling of anxiety or you start getting paranoid always remember it’s just in your head relax your body and your mind will follow.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been partaking for far too long. It is impossible for me to ever get that high again. It's not fair 🥺.
Every so often I'll take a break fer a couple of days and inevitably when I return to the Devil's Lettuce I end up feeling like this guy

exploding-brain-mind-blown.gif

GSgator

Reaction score
When you get into the harder type drugs acid,MDMA sometimes shrooms you have to walk into those trips with a zero negative mind set if not it can go south quick.

Last edited:

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
When you get into the harder type drugs acid,MDMA sometimes shrooms you have to walk into those trips with a zero negative mind set if not it can go south quick.
Literally never would I ever do that. I walked into this with anxiety as I always do, I am way too cerebral and overthinker and lightweight to do anything else ever

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
"I explained to him I couldn’t tell where anything was, I couldn’t see anything but moving shapes. He told me to open my eyes and then I could see again."

This is my absolute favorite part of the entire thing ... he told me to open my eyes , and then I could see again .. haaaaaaahahahaha fucking priceless!!!!
download (6).jpg

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
The stuff these days is very strong. I did it for 30 years or so, stopped for ages, but when I gave up booze and tried weed again, the potency is off the charts. Of course I lost tolerance but dont want to get it back either (Dont wanna smoke again). Im fine with like a 10 mg gummy at night on occasion. Best sleep in the world on that.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
We’ll see, I don’t plan on starting a new habit. It was more experiment.

I really don’t need to go that far ever again. I’m sure it was amusing and fun once for my BF, but he’s certainly not signing up to be my Sherpa.

Reaction score

It’s been a while now since I smoke.. probably 7 years before this whole medical craze… I have smoked the strongest best money could by pot at the time and it never made me feel like this.
I tell you what has tho… Some angle dust had me tripping like you explained.
I also smoked some DMT once.
And then there was the pure opium I smoked. Yikes…. Riders on The Storm, Into this world were born 🤙😂😂😂

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
It’s been a while now since I smoke.. probably 7 years before this whole medical craze… I have smoked the strongest best money could by pot at the time and it never made me feel like this.
I tell you what has tho… Some angle dust had me tripping like you explained.
I also smoked some DMT once.
And then there was the pure opium I smoked. Yikes…. Riders on The Storm, Into this world were born 🤙😂😂😂
BF said he was envious I let go enough, he didn’t expect it. I did it once, I think I’d lose it completely a second time.

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🚀🚀
Classic Movies Rock!!!
And for all you whipped snappers out there….
This was the original Dazed and Confuzed..
Nobody has ever been able too Duplicate it… Not even in the same lane…😘

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
The stuff these days is very strong. I did it for 30 years or so, stopped for ages, but when I gave up booze and tried weed again, the potency is off the charts. Of course I lost tolerance but dont want to get it back either (Dont wanna smoke again). Im fine with like a 10 mg gummy at night on occasion. Best sleep in the world on that.
I'll second that. I remember when Sensimilla used to be so sought after in my area and even the cheap stuff today can have 2x more THC than the sensimilla from yesteryear. Granted, I was told if I really wanted to have my mind blown to try some modern day sensimilla... IIRC THC content was around 6% in the 90s whereas today sensi can hit as high as 20%.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I'll second that. I remember when Sensimilla used to be so sought after in my area and even the cheap stuff today can have 2x more THC than the sensimilla from yesteryear. Granted, I was told if I really wanted to have my mind blown to try some modern day sensimilla... IIRC THC content was around 6% in the 90s whereas today sensi can hit as high as 20%.
Stuff I tried didn’t have nutrition facts, but goes up to 28%. I doubt it was that high, but it may not have been mild.

Did a bowl each