FNG here

Reaction score
I'll admit I've been lurking for a little while and I finally pulled the trigger and joined. I'm fairly new to the world so I'm soaking up as much as possible while I go along here. I started my first cycle last year and now I'm on my second more "enhanced" cycle. I'm under the supervision of a coach who has helped me tremendously. As far as myself, I'm just looking to see how far and what I can do with my body, my 38 years haven't been friendly to it. I'm planning on doing my first show this spring, but I doubt I'll be ready and I don't want to be "that guy" so we will see where I land, I've already started my cut in preparation as it's about 10 weeks out. That's enough rambling about me. Thanks for letting me join and learn.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Nice to see you still have grand goals. Life is short play hard. It doesn't matter where you come in your first comp. First place or last are equally as rewarding. And you beat all of us who didn't enter. I'm sure you will do well. Fantastic to hear you have a coach. You are serious and it shows.
Just saying but there are places here where you can post weekly pics of your physique. There are some big lads here who know their shit and they can help tremendously.
Best of luck.

Reaction score
Hi. Nice to see you still have grand goals. Life is short play hard. It doesn't matter where you come in your first comp. First place or last are equally as rewarding. And you beat all of us who didn't enter. I'm sure you will do well. Fantastic to hear you have a coach. You are serious and it shows.
Just saying but there are places here where you can post weekly pics of your physique. There are some big lads here who know their shit and they can help tremendously.
Best of luck.
Thanks man! Yea I need all the help I can get. I started at 188lbs and I'm 6'1" with not a ton of muscle mass. I made it to 217lbs before the cut and I'm now a month into the cut and I'm down to 204. I still have at least another 5-10lbs to lose though. It's been awesome so far and I have no plans to stop growing and learning.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. May I ask, what is your enhanced cycle?
I started with 400mg/wk of test e for two months or so, then went to 500mg test e and 250 deca. Ran that for about 4 months. Dropped to just 100 of test e for 8 weeks with tamoxifen and anastrozle. Now I'm running .5ml clen, 250 test e, 250 mast, 200 tren a, and still with the tamoxifen daily and anastrozle twice a week.

Reaction score
I started with 400mg/wk of test e for two months or so, then went to 500mg test e and 250 deca. Ran that for about 4 months. Dropped to just 100 of test e for 8 weeks with tamoxifen and anastrozle. Now I'm running .5ml clen, 250 test e, 250 mast, 200 tren a, and still with the tamoxifen daily and anastrozle twice a week.
I've seen some UG labs that carry a blend of testosterone, masteron and trenbolone acetate in one product. I've never tried it or run all three together but have read on other sites that people really like their results from that combo. I think I may give it a go at some point.

Reaction score
Thought u might ask that. Still waiting for my chunky tinder match by the way. Won't recommend you unless she swallows on first date.
HE SAID HE started with 400mg/wk of test e for two months or so, then went to 500mg test e and 250 deca. Ran that for about 4 months. Dropped to just 100 of test e for 8 weeks with tamoxifen and anastrozle. Now I'm running .5ml clen, 250 test e, 250 mast, 200 tren a, and still with the tamoxifen daily and anastrozle twice a week. I WAS JUST Curious to see what kind of gain he Accumulated !!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
HE SAID HE started with 400mg/wk of test e for two months or so, then went to 500mg test e and 250 deca. Ran that for about 4 months. Dropped to just 100 of test e for 8 weeks with tamoxifen and anastrozle. Now I'm running .5ml clen, 250 test e, 250 mast, 200 tren a, and still with the tamoxifen daily and anastrozle twice a week. I WAS JUST Curious to see what kind of gain he Accumulated !!
Just stirring u bro. Still want my tinder match but.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
As if anyone reads my posts. In your words. Let's see some pics :)
What dates you match with whitch members. Could be a laugh.

New Threads