For guys cruising/trt How long before you “feel” increased test dosage?

Reaction score
When it comes to test e specifically, how long does it take before you begin to feel your “blast” test dose in terms of energy, libido, gains etc. ?

For example going from 200mg to 500mg of test.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It takes a pretty drastic hormonal shift for me to "feel" anything. Even then, the effects of say 500mg extra per week are pretty subtle.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Well I might be sensitive or something but every time I do a blast of T I get a mild euphoria and have a rush of energy after about 5 minutes after pinning. Even more so when I up my dosage. I fucking love it!

Jonjon

Reaction score
I dont feel much but I break out a little right away. Went from trt to 750 a week, and the day after my first 250mg shot I had several bumps. Only happens with dose changes.

Placebo is a powerful thing so it’s hard to know if we’re actually feeling something or expecting to or wanting to so much we think we do.

Reaction score
So how long after starting my blast should I get bloodwork done just to make sure test levels are where they should be?

Kraken

Reaction score
Well I might be sensitive or something but every time I do a blast of T I get a mild euphoria and have a rush of energy after about 5 minutes after pinning. Even more so when I up my dosage. I fucking love it!
Five minutes?

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
For me personally Ive had low T (300 ish) since I got my first blood work done in 2020. I did a cycle and it was incredibly noticable. Energy, libido, mood, literally everything was improved on 600/wk.
PCT, COVID hits yada yada yada and got on TRT last year and it was a huge difference going from 300ish test to a steady 800ish with my e2 dialed in.
The first two weeks was a huge difference, but it certainly could've been placebo.
But now as it's my new normal I think back to pre trt and it's a pretty drastic difference in terms of sleep quality, energy, circadian rhythm, libido and just overall mood.
But that's just me.

Kraken

Reaction score
When I started TRT I didn't notice anything right away. This was at 80 twice a week. After 8 weeks I *think* I felt better but not a dramatic difference. Better sleep, maybe more energy, but libito didn't change much and I was not waking up with erections. After 8 weeks the Dr. increased to 100 twice a week and that made a difference. More energy and waking up with wood.

After several weeks I started to go backwards a bit on being tired and energy, which can be caused by too much E2 (or so I have read). The Dr. said to use 0.5mg of an AI once weekly. I didn't notice a big difference but I just started that.

I have seen nice gains at the gym. Still fighting belly fat, so I think the body composition changes promised on TRT are overstated. In fact many changes may be overstated as TRT is oversold. I'm not saying it's a scam, it's sure working for me, but I'm not ready to say it's "life changing," at least not yet after 3 months.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
TRT or blast: I get zero increase in sex drive and energy. Gains will start to show up in 3-4 week.

Reactions: MPM
Reaction score
When I started TRT I didn't notice anything right away. This was at 80 twice a week. After 8 weeks I *think* I felt better but not a dramatic difference. Better sleep, maybe more energy, but libito didn't change much and I was not waking up with erections. After 8 weeks the Dr. increased to 100 twice a week and that made a difference. More energy and waking up with wood.

After several weeks I started to go backwards a bit on being tired and energy, which can be caused by too much E2 (or so I have read). The Dr. said to use 0.5mg of an AI once weekly. I didn't notice a big difference but I just started that.

I have seen nice gains at the gym. Still fighting belly fat, so I think the body composition changes promised on TRT are overstated. In fact many changes may be overstated as TRT is oversold. I'm not saying it's a scam, it's sure working for me, but I'm not ready to say it's "life changing," at least not yet after 3 months.
Idk I guess it’s different for each person. I can definitely say for myself personally that going from low test levels to upper range was life changing. Staying lean and losing fat is infinitely easier, granted before I had low test levels I was always naturally lean.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So how long after starting my blast should I get bloodwork done just to make sure test levels are where they should be?
It takes about 4-5 weeks to reach a steady state plasma level with test c or test e. After this would be a good time to get bloodwork done

MPM

Reaction score
I rarely feel much of anything from test alone unless I'm using 1g or more but even then the feeling isn't good imo. I do notice sides after about 2 weeks at 500mg in that I hold more water and my blood pressure elevates slightly. I guess I'm more horny but not by much. If you're asking if you'll notice a night and day difference? For a first cycle probably but anyone else the effects are less. Personally I'd rather add other compounds to my trt then to up my test dosage.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I notice increased sex drive and muscle fullness... usually comes on between the end of week 2 and beginning of week 3 for me

New Threads