Gyno reversal method, anyone tried it?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill give you my advice on gyno semi-reversal because it never completely goes away unless you have it cut out. This is because Breast tissue forms and breast tissue is one of the toughest fats that can be formed in the body. And its almost impossible to get rid of it unless its cut out. Well here is what I did.

Letro 2.5mg Day 1-30
Torem 40mgday 1-30
Taper the Letro down for 2 weeks after you have noticed the lumps are super small and the pain is gone.
Upon the end of your Letro regime :
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 4 weeks
Nolva 20mg ED for 4 Weeks
Forma Stanzol 3-4 weeks 5am/5pm after Nolva/Aro regime

Letro is like Adex they both have rebound effects and if you dont block the estro from rebounding back so fast you will end up in a worse situation then when you started

The lumps and tissue almost completely vanished on my chest it also got rid of the puffy nips. Now if you naturally have puffy nips without running a 19nor and your prolactin is naturally high you need to take something that will work with that. Prami/caber/VitB6

you didnt use any prolactin control while "killing" off the gyno with letro/torem?

mattyice

Reaction score
I'm looking to go on a quick gyno reversal cycle with letro, gyno's not bad but im cutting so it will show. I found this cycle online and was wondering if anyone has used it. I use letro on cycle at .25mg eod, so the doses that is recommended for this seem crazy high. Was wondering if anyone has done this before?
Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

Continue this does until gyno subsides and then taper down, using nolva to block estrogen rebound.

Great thread... I hope I never have to use this protocal but good to know that it is out there. Thanks RISE!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
def interested to see how some people went with this. sadly, ive always had a small case of pub gymno so like azog said...knife. but def interested to see if anyone else got results from this that the gyno wasnt caused by cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
def interested to see how some people went with this. sadly, ive always had a small case of pub gymno so like azog said...knife. but def interested to see if anyone else got results from this that the gyno wasnt caused by cycle

same here. still try to rid it now and than tho.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
REAL GYNO is when your nipples hurt so bad if someone bumps into you, you scream like a little bitch. Just because your nipples get a little puffy doesn't mean you have gyno. I think people blow "what they believe is gyno" way out of proportion.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to go on a quick gyno reversal cycle with letro, gyno's not bad but im cutting so it will show. I found this cycle online and was wondering if anyone has used it. I use letro on cycle at .25mg eod, so the doses that is recommended for this seem crazy high. Was wondering if anyone has done this before?
Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

Continue this does until gyno subsides and then taper down, using nolva to block estrogen rebound.

If I were going to use a protocol like the one you're proposing I'd invert it and start @ 2.5 mg then taper off.

The clinical dosage for letrozole is 2.5 mg ed. Letrozole is used as an off label treatment to increase height in young men whose growth plates have not yet closed. In several studies young men are given 2.5 mg ed for long periods of time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16649968
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20628237

New Threads