Hair Saving Product Results

Reaction score
my results of minoxidyl for around 8 months. had ru for the first 4 months but dropped it for technical difficulties. +1.5mm derma rolling. Probably minox 5 days a week roll 3ish days. top doesnt look too bad corners are a little high

Attachments

• 20240212_184718.jpg
    20240212_184718.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240212_184848.jpg
    20240212_184848.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Rogaine works, but I think the needling makes it twice as effective.

Im about to start the propecia/rogaine spray. I wont take finasteride in pill form. But Ill dust the old dome with it.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They make much higher percentage Minoxidil nowadays that's stronger than before. Although, when you first start it, you'll shed away some old hair that is dying off to make room for new hair follicle growth. When starting finastride, this will usually happen as well. Nizoral 2% shampoo if you can find it. If not Nizoral 1% from local pharmacy is good too. Avoid using Mast and winstrol as they strong on the DHT side.

Be careful with the hair products as a lot of them lower or block DHT and has had a history of making people feel fatigued and other exhausting sides.

Reaction score
Im almost 40. Started TRT at 35 with a crazy thick head of hair. It started thinning and got curly immediately. Ive twice gone up to 500mg for 12 weeks and shed like crazy both times.

It was getting very thin and about 2 months ago I decided to either try something or shave my head. I figured might as well try something and started talking to people on here and researching.

Well I started rogaine every morning and ru-58841 every night. Nothing to it.

Well, my daughter had a play recently and someone sitting behind me was videoing. When I saw the video, I was shocked. My bald spot in back was completely gone and the thinning on top was completely unnoticeable. Like back to a full head of hair.

Ive changed only one other thing and that is that 3 months back I dropped from 200mg test a week to 160. So that couldve helped too.

But the results are otherwise staggering. I have a totally full head of hair again in nine weeks
I feel your pain. The ladies used to tell me they loved my hair. Not long afteri started using aas it started falling out. The choice was hair or muscle. I choose muscle. Been shaving my head ever since. I never regretted it.

My wife loves my shaved head. She rubs it all the time. She says it brings her luck. I'm okay with that.

New Threads