Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the crew

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the SI brotherhood... no other board like this out there!

Glad to have you on board!

Tell us a little about yourself, brother....

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good Morning Khan.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, have fun.

Reaction score
Whats up andro.....name is khan as u know. I came across this site looking for a friend and I am already in love with this site and the warm harted members of this site......anyways been working out for few years 6-8 on and off. Started out as a 133 pounder and right now 195. I kind of took a break from lifting because I been fasting so right now can't wait to get back in the gym. (by the way excuse my English skills)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up andro.....name is khan as u know. I came across this site looking for a friend and I am already in love with this site and the warm harted members of this site......anyways been working out for few years 6-8 on and off. Started out as a 133 pounder and right now 195. I kind of took a break from lifting because I been fasting so right now can't wait to get back in the gym. (by the way excuse my English skills)

Thanks for sharing bro... and no worries, perfect english is not a requirement here brother.

How old are you? Have you run any AAS cycles previously... if yes then what compounds have you used and if not are you currently doing research for your first cycle?

Reaction score
I have done few cycles but very basic ones. My first cycle was in 2006 test only at 750mg a week then did some test and dbol or test and winni cycles. My last cycle which ended feb12 i did test 500 mg ew and 40 mg dbol first four week. My next cycle will be starting in a month and it will the biggest one. Tren a, test p,test e, mastron, anavar, little bit of winni and I have some proviron I want to finish. So ya doing some research on that hear and there. Oh ya 26 y old.

New Threads