Hello and brief intro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am an older guy and used to lifting lifestyle. I am not competitive but I do try to hang on to my youth and health and one way for me is lifting and cardio. I look forward to interacting and seeing what this board has to offer.

Reaction score
Welcome to the ugbb. I to am trying to become more active in this community.
I wanna learn as much as I can from the vets.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am an older guy and used to lifting lifestyle. I am not competitive but I do try to hang on to my youth and health and one way for me is lifting and cardio. I look forward to interacting and seeing what this board has to offer.
Maintaining an active lifestyle, including lifting and cardio, is an excellent way to stay youthful and healthy. Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Nice intro. Mixed responses. Not sure how or why you deserved that.
I've been lifting for over 35 years. Plenty here been lifting much longer.
I started for rehabilitation on a knee injury and got addicted.
Unfortunatly I dont see heavy lifting as being so good for a long youthful life. It stuffs your joints and the supps arent exactly snake-oil.
Stick with low impact cardio and moderate lifting on a healthy diet without supps and that is a good balance.
Just my view. I've trained like an animal for too long to consider myself healthy. . But wouldn't change a thing.
Hi. Welcome

Reaction score
Nice intro. Mixed responses. Not sure how or why you deserved that.
I've been lifting for over 35 years. Plenty here been lifting much longer.
I started for rehabilitation on a knee injury and got addicted.
Unfortunatly I dont see heavy lifting as being so good for a long youthful life. It stuffs your joints and the supps arent exactly snake-oil.
Stick with low impact cardio and moderate lifting on a healthy diet without supps and that is a good balance.
Just my view. I've trained like an animal for too long to consider myself healthy. . But wouldn't change a thing.
Hi. Welcome
Thanks for the welcoming words and advice bro. Much appreciated.

New Threads