Sharp lung pain after pin

Reaction score
Look at his log. He hasn't made any progress in a few years now. The shitty brand that he sells obviously doesn't work.
Now I see what your referring to.

Ok, can you answer this and if not brother I completely understand. Top left hand corner I see advertisements of gear. Ships from USA. How is this legit? Everything I see is just to good to be true and this is why I’ve always outsourced but besides my source deploying I’m ready to stop using a middleman to be completely upfront.

lfod14

Reaction score
This was test. I cough just a quick sharp pain in the lung. No trouble breathing

I kinda feel like I Knicked a nerve on the way out lol especially with the 1.5 inch needle it’s so long it kinda has some flex to it maybe pulled out to fast causing it to bend and popped a little nerve weird ass feeling for sure
My pull out game needs some work
It aspirated in the lungs, normal if you hit a vein. 1.5" is deep man, especially in the VG.

Reaction score
Look at the bright side. At least I got them to change their language; they went from “….shitty Mexican gear” to just “….shitty gear”. How’s that for contribution?
Just curious, as you know there are 1,000’s of websites to order gear from. Are all these bogus and what’s the point of it all?

Reaction score

Ok, can you answer this and if not brother I completely understand. Top left hand corner I see advertisements of gear. Ships from USA. How is this legit? Everything I see is just to good to be true and this is why I’ve always outsourced but besides my source deploying I’m ready to stop using a middleman to be completely upfront.
This forum isn’t a “source forum”. You can find forums with a lot of sources but most of those sources pay the forum a fee, which allows the source to kind of control their thread.

MESO is a forum that has a good number of sources. They don’t censor the reviews, but you’ll see a few guys quickly bury bad reviews so be prepared to do some reading. You’ll want to invest some time anyway since you need to feel comfortable with what you buy.

Look for lab testing, including blind samples that random customers have had analyzed. That holds the UGL accountable.

Also, don’t let “flashy” labels and websites and advertising sway you. That’s meaningless. Order based on what 🫵YOU🫵 feel is good.

I’d love to recommend a UGL to you but I (and nobody else decent) don’t want you to blame me if you end up with bad gear. You can’t really trust anyone unless you’ve taken the time to get to know them. So if anyone PM’d you, know that they’re likely full of shit. Communicating about this out in the open here allows the whole community to watch out for you.

Good luck. The first time is always agonizing. It gets easier when you know what to look for.

Reaction score
This forum isn’t a “source forum”. You can find forums with a lot of sources but most of those sources pay the forum a fee, which allows the source to kind of control their thread.

MESO is a forum that has a good number of sources. They don’t censor the reviews, but you’ll see a few guys quickly bury bad reviews so be prepared to do some reading. You’ll want to invest some time anyway since you need to feel comfortable with what you buy.

Look for lab testing, including blind samples that random customers have had analyzed. That holds the UGL accountable.

Also, don’t let “flashy” labels and websites and advertising sway you. That’s meaningless. Order based on what 🫵YOU🫵 feel is good.

I’d love to recommend a UGL to you but I (and nobody else decent) don’t want you to blame me if you end up with bad gear. You can’t really trust anyone unless you’ve taken the time to get to know them. So if anyone PM’d you, know that they’re likely full of shit. Communicating about this out in the open here allows the whole community to watch out for you.

Good luck. The first time is always agonizing. It gets easier when you know what to look for.
I’m definitely starting to understand the fee/awards programs that these sources are paying out. Simply makes the website look credible and legit. This just blows my mind. Makes me have an entirely new perspective and appreciation for you gents and this site.

Do you guys tend to keep these forum sites hush hush or is it ok to spread the word to close friends and other fitness enthusiasts?

No worries brother about the UGL, I absolutely understand and sincerely appreciate all your feedback and education.

Much appreciated!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious, as you know there are 1,000’s of websites to order gear from. Are all these bogus and what’s the point of it all?
I am not familiar with any of the sites; I was only responding to the foolish idea that gear has a national identity.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Any advertising you see on this forum is NOT an endorsement by us. It's simply exchanging money for advertising space.

WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR ANY ADVERTISER OR SOURCE YOU COME ACROSS ON THIS SITE. (Caps for emphasis, not anger)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Easy money. Some are probably legit, but do you want to roll the dice?

You order from a bad one, and get scammed, what are you going to do? You going to call the cops, tell them there was a problem with the illegal drugs you ordered?

Almost no risk to shady sellers. If they start to get a bad name, they simply change lab names and start a new website.

Reaction score
Any advertising you see on this forum is NOT an endorsement by us. It's simply exchanging money for advertising space.

WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR ANY ADVERTISER OR SOURCE YOU COME ACROSS ON THIS SITE. (Caps for emphasis, not anger)
That makes complete sense and thank you. By all means I wasn't being a dick brother, I appreciate you explaining the ALL CAPS lol. That's the only downside to forums, texting, emails etc....they get taken out of proportion and as a human (especially males) we go into defense mode.

Thanks again for your input/feedback

Reaction score
Easy money. Some are probably legit, but do you want to roll the dice?

You order from a bad one, and get scammed, what are you going to do? You going to call the cops, tell them there was a problem with the illegal drugs you ordered?

Almost no risk to shady sellers. If they start to get a bad name, they simply change lab names and start a new website.
That's really shitty, but I get it.

I completely agree, we (I) can't do shit but take it. For me, it's not so much about the money. I'm even more concerned about the liquid (god knows what) that is being pinned into our (MY) body. Who knows if this source didn't made his compound in a toilet.

It's truly frightening to say the least.

Reaction score
That's really shitty, but I get it.

I completely agree, we (I) can't do shit but take it. For me, it's not so much about the money. I'm even more concerned about the liquid (god knows what) that is being pinned into our (MY) body. Who knows if this source didn't made his compound in a toilet.

It's truly frightening to say the least.
“Truly frightening to say the least”

Perhaps you may consider a different hobby? Golf has always been good. But there is this new sport called Pickleball that’s rapidly gaining popularity. It’s like tennis but on a smaller court and a lot slower paced. That makes it very accessible. The rules are simple but some of them seem a little made up so you’ll want to read them beforehand. There is nothing frightening about Pickleball. You should check it out.

New Threads