Sharp lung pain after pin

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I just injected 250 test (1ml) ventro glutes
Pin went well, did it per usual. Felt a very sharp pain in my right lung (pinned my right ventro glute)
Pain was ole second long and went away. Feel fine now. No blood in syringe… didn’t feel like I knocked a vein.

I know there’s risk for Pulmonary embolism with pinning…

Curious if anybody else has experienced this.
Kinda weird sensation but it’s passed
No coughing…I believe that is a big indicator of getting air/oil into your vein.

Not supper worried about it but the level of sharpness of that pain was alarming at first..made me jump but then went away very quickly.

Edit: used a 1.5 inch needle so I was deep…really don’t see how I could hit a vein

I also feel like it’s pretty hard to inject in a vein even with subpar techniques

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive never done tren but Ive had the feeling I imagine tren cough is like from test cyp before. Burning kinda. Only lasted 20 secs or so.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never done tren but Ive had the feeling I imagine tren cough is like from test cyp before. Burning kinda. Only lasted 20 secs or so.
Yup, TPP and NPP has given me the weaker version of tren cough several times. Sometimes a feeling or taste only.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
My experience with Tren is the blood pressure differential I felt after a couple of months so I got off of it and just coasting with 0.5 CC of test 400 (350) weekly and just maintaining now.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
This was test. I cough just a quick sharp pain in the lung. No trouble breathing

I kinda feel like I Knicked a nerve on the way out lol especially with the 1.5 inch needle it’s so long it kinda has some flex to it maybe pulled out to fast causing it to bend and popped a little nerve weird ass feeling for sure
My pull out game needs some work

Reaction score
I just injected 250 test (1ml) ventro glutes
Pin went well, did it per usual. Felt a very sharp pain in my right lung (pinned my right ventro glute)
Pain was ole second long and went away. Feel fine now. No blood in syringe… didn’t feel like I knocked a vein.

I know there’s risk for Pulmonary embolism with pinning…

Curious if anybody else has experienced this.
Kinda weird sensation but it’s passed
No coughing…I believe that is a big indicator of getting air/oil into your vein.

Not supper worried about it but the level of sharpness of that pain was alarming at first..made me jump but then went away very quickly.

Edit: used a 1.5 inch needle so I was deep…really don’t see how I could hit a vein

I also feel like it’s pretty hard to inject in a vein even with subpar techniques
Good news is it passed brother…
Ive pinned NPP, Test and Tren in that area with 1” - 23 G and have never experienced this. Obviously everyone reacts differently to anything and everything.
The one and only time I actually hit something I felt lightheaded and just not well for about half the day.
like some of the other gents said, flu like symptoms

Last edited:

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Good news is it passed brother…
Ive pinned NPP, Test and Tren in that area with 1” - 23 G and have never experienced this. Obviously everyone reacts differently to anything and everything.
The one and only time I actually hit something I felt lightheaded and just not well for about half the day.
like some of the other gents said, flu like symptoms
That might have been unclean gear. That to happen when I used an old product (4-letter word that starts with an “N”. I haven’t touched that product in like 8 years since.

Reaction score
That might have been unclean gear. That to happen when I used an old product (4-letter word that starts with an “N”. I haven’t touched that product in like 8 years since.
Man, I keep hearing more and more individuals who have not had good experiences with that 4 letter word. Definitely making me nervous about trying them.

What are you cycling now and are you happy with the result?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Man, I keep hearing more and more individuals who have not had good experiences with that 4 letter word. Definitely making me nervous about trying them.

I am not allowed to mention brands here, but have been using them since 2016.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The best advice I can give you is to avoid taking any advice from @The Phoenix

He's a shady, unscrupulous drug dealer who will absolutely fuck you over for a buck.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dirty gear has nothing to do with it, I have had it happen with very clean sterile stuff, some have with pharm grade. I have had different feels from my pharma test cyp I use on the road.

We are injecting foreign substances into our bodies, our bodies have a mind of its own.

Too close to this or that and especially too fast can cause issues, An unsteady hand also can be considered.

Dirty gear gives infections, I have never had one nor any or my friends that do this stuff, but cough, taste and feel are things that happens.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
As a matter of fact you most likely won't know you injected dirty gear until an infection sets in.

Let's not put a scare into people, only provide info that makes sense.

Reaction score

Look at his log. He hasn't made any progress in a few years now. The shitty brand that he sells obviously doesn't work.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
My experience with Tren is the blood pressure differential I felt after a couple of months so I got off of it and just coasting with 0.5 CC of test 400 (350) weekly and just maintaining now.
thanks once again for completely worthless "contributions" to the forum

Reaction score
The best advice I can give you is to avoid taking any advice from @The Phoenix

He's a shady, unscrupulous drug dealer who will absolutely fuck you over for a buck.
Dully noted and I see you’ve been a member since 2012 brother, I appreciate the heads up

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dully noted and I see you’ve been a member since 2012 brother, I appreciate the heads up
As for the lung pain,

Acute inflammatory responses are fairly common with IM gear use. Causes can be allergic in nature or simply the result of nicking blood vessels.

It's unlikely that bacterial contamination would manifest that quickly. Far more likely that you're using gear with high solvent concentrations and/or an ingredient that simply doesn't agree with you.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. At least I got them to change their language; they went from “….shitty Mexican gear” to just “….shitty gear”. How’s that for contribution?

New Threads