Intro

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome...
Yeah it sucks being scammed. Chalk it up as a lesson lol. I've been extremely fortunate in the 15yrs I've been ordering.

15 years of ordering online and never been scammed? Are you a unicorn?! Da Fuq?

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Just ask the doc for the lab tests. If he/she gives you some BS about not doing it, time to find a new doc. Until you get that squared away, learn as much as possible, hammer it out at the gym and in the kitchen. Then when ou get back on gear or TRT you'll be able to get the most out of it.

Hey Bricks! Thanks for the welcome and the advice. If I have to I'll kick my doc to the curb

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vegeta's the best. I expect him to rock the Zeno tournament. Welcome.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Hell yeah my dude! I'm all about that DB Super. Trying to get cut like Vegeta rn

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
It was my second order with them. The first time it delivered in a little over a month. The gear was weak compared to what I was used to. The second time I ordered I thought it would at least deliver to me. Nope, so I was scammed out of about 1400. And I know if the gear was weak why would I buy it again? I didn't have another source at the time and I was hoping this time would be diff. That's what I get for "hoping"

A little over a month and the stuff was weak so you go ahead and send 1400 more dollars.

I oughta three stooges bonk you on the head twist your nose and kick you in the ding dong.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
A little over a month and the stuff was weak so you go ahead and send 1400 more dollars.

I oughta three stooges bonk you on the head twist your nose and kick you in the ding dong.

Yeah someone should have done that to me a long time ago.

2a22933d7b330b7fe313d92088382116.jpg

New Threads