Introducing myself

Reaction score
77e14de1694397de5f9b4438b51487fe.jpg

Height 5”10
Weight 188

As a kid I was always into sports such as baseball and football and played them throughout my young childhood and high school I found weightlifting 3 years ago freshman year of high school. I’ve always had a competitive drive inside me from wrestling and I believe I had the work ethics to build something great that Christmas I got my first gym membership ship I was weighing in at 126 pounds completely empty from constant weight cutting in wrestling. I decided I wanted to take it serious I was fortunate enough to have my mom to drive me every day I went along and self taught myself from form to my split I was going 5 days a week eating as much as I could every day I would be laughed at by everyone and was seen as a gym joke I took that PERSONAL. I worked harder everyday grinding my ass off over the 6 months to weigh in at 165 people definitely took note. I was eating until I was nauseous and I taking protein whenever i could it was a little bit of a sloppy diet looking back but it was working. I continued the same thing the following 6 months to come in at 180 over 60+ pounds in a year heads where turned and nobody was laughing this time around friends started to ask for help and advice and I couldn’t do much but laugh and help.

I’m not 18 still training and working to try and step on stage and compete on an amateur level weightlifting transformed me and was a key factor in my progression through my teen years today.
bdddf08c85a76886e0b277da11a0b65f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, great progress so far!!!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
All I can say is great. Great work ethic for someone so young. Great commitment to your goal. Great body. And even looks like a real tan not some chemical.
Guessing you are too focused to pleasure your lady any more. So I can ease that burden for you. Hope she is 18 and chisled like you. titties like you too I hope.
Fantastic transformation. Honestly you are in better shape than most here. In 5 years time if you keep going you will rule ugbb.
Not sure if you are happy to stay looking beach and pussy ready or want to go all out. But I do know nothing will stop you.

Reaction score
All I can say is great. Great work ethic for someone so young. Great commitment to your goal. Great body. And even looks like a real tan not some chemical.
Guessing you are too focused to pleasure your lady any more. So I can ease that burden for you. Hope she is 18 and chisled like you. titties like you too I hope.
Fantastic transformation. Honestly you are in better shape than most here. In 5 years time if you keep going you will rule ugbb.
Not sure if you are happy to stay looking beach and pussy ready or want to go all out. But I do know nothing will stop you.

Thanks Rick some of this had me laughing my ass off my goal is to eventually go all out it’s just the matter of time when I find the right person to coach me with proper training and keeping my health a priority while going all out

Reaction score
Welcome, looking very solid for your age and that muscle maturity is very impressive (if you never took anything more than legal supplements).

Assuming again that you have never touched anything before you should make great progress once you do decide to step up your game and chase your goal of competing.

In case you were already on something well then don't expect to progress like your first time, but with right work ethic and discipline you can get a lot bigger while not going overboard. But be honest with yourself first, you ain't going to gain anything by telling someone half the truth, just saying. Good luck kid.

welcome to the UG
Man looking pretty jacked up in your new avi!

Reaction score
Welcome, looking very solid for your age and that muscle maturity is very impressive (if you never took anything more than legal supplements).

Assuming again that you have never touched anything before you should make great progress once you do decide to step up your game and chase your goal of competing.

In case you were already on something well then don't expect to progress like your first time, but with right work ethic and discipline you can get a lot bigger while not going overboard. But be honest with yourself first, you ain't going to gain anything by telling someone half the truth, just saying. Good luck kid.

Man looking pretty jacked up in your new avi!

Thank you lukis appreciate the motivation and advice

Transparency is key I think In many things in life and I am completely open to conversations and honest I am not natural I have ran one cycle but kept it very simple and started very low I ran test cyp 250 mg for 12 weeks under professional supervision. This was an educated decision (not some quick thing your local fuckboy 18 yo high schooler thinks he’s cool to run gear lol.) I wanted to see the reaction of my body and how nice my receptors would fill. I stepped in front of multiple coaches and they all thought I pin my shoulders because they are my biggest part but yet I only ever pinned in glutes they where stunned when they found out and encouraged me to keep going down the body building road

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks Rick some of this had me laughing my ass off my goal is to eventually go all out it’s just the matter of time when I find the right person to coach me with proper training and keeping my health a priority while going all out
Don't want to rain on your parade. But you have surpassed needing a coach. You are the coach. You understand you and your body. Google and read and keep trying new things. Just change one thing at a time. I'm an uncomplicated guy. I have read only one training guide. Arnold's encyclopedia. I've read every page over and over. I just do what he says. Too many cooks spoil the broth. I honestly think you already have most of what you need. Give it time. Don't question your intuition. Get that mind muscle connection. Guys with great physiques can flex any one single muscle group. Left chest but not the right. Then right chest but not left. Outer quad only. When you are in charge of every muscle bam you explode.

Reaction score
Don't want to rain on your parade. But you have surpassed needing a coach. You are the coach. You understand you and your body. Google and read and keep trying new things. Just change one thing at a time. I'm an uncomplicated guy. I have read only one training guide. Arnold's encyclopedia. I've read every page over and over. I just do what he says. Too many cooks spoil the broth. I honestly think you already have most of what you need. Give it time. Don't question your intuition. Get that mind muscle connection. Guys with great physiques can flex any one single muscle group. Left chest but not the right. Then right chest but not left. Outer quad only. When you are in charge of every muscle bam you explode.

Thank you man I completely agree with you me thinking about hitting the muscle more and squeezing at peak made my muscles grow faster than I could ever imagine mind muscle connection and feeling every muscle fiber rip in your body is one of the best feelings

About coaching: if I’m completely honest I was only using the coach to get a source because I can’t find a regular guy and posing….and yes I know coaches are way $$$$$

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you man I completely agree with you me thinking about hitting the muscle more and squeezing at peak made my muscles grow faster than I could ever imagine mind muscle connection and feeling every muscle fiber rip in your body is one of the best feelings

About coaching: if I’m completely honest I was only using the coach to get a source because I can’t find a regular guy and posing….and yes I know coaches are way $$$$$
So you have your source now. Buying through a coach or the big guy at the gym is for amateurs. You can get gear here. Or other forums like meso are set up for supply and demand.
You are a smart guy. I'm sure you can find a way to get your gear for free and help others at the same time. If you know what I mean. Be the source.

Reaction score
So you have your source now. Buying through a coach or the big guy at the gym is for amateurs. You can get gear here. Or other forums like meso are set up for supply and demand.
You are a smart guy. I'm sure you can find a way to get your gear for free and help others at the same time. If you know what I mean. Be the source.

I think I’m getting it Rick let’s pm