Looking for advice on self discipline

Reaction score
Struggling going from eating shit and over eating to eating clean.
Been doing strong man for awhile and wanting to switch to bodybuilding.
So I guess my question is how do you deal with lack of self discipline when it comes to food?

Reaction score
Script wise there is Wegovy and Ozempic but there are major shortages right now for starting doses. Both of these suppress the appetite but come with sides like nausea, diarrhea, GERD, etc which also act to curb bad eating. If you eat well on these you can avoid some of the sides.

It does really all come down to choosing the right food. Drugs will help but if you eat poorly on the drugs you will feel very shitty.
I'll stick to meth for my weight loss thank you.

Reaction score
Nah, you’re not fine. You’re attempting to sound like you know all this shit but all you are is a search engine.
What exactly is your problem? I am just fine. I know what alli is and I wanted a quick, specific way to relay the info. Are you ok with my other posts sir? I didn't take those straight off of Wiki. I love how you are trying to micromanage my posts though. Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Yeah that's true and I'm not looking for drugs just advice but the more you know.
Just use an app to calculate and then track your calories. MyFitnessPal is a decent one. You just need to deal with the ads. It’ll keep track and let you know where you are through the day.

Anything that forces you to consider your eating habits will usually lead to good decisions.

buck

Reaction score
Don't buy what you don't have on your plan. Discipline is a learned trait and needs reinforced forever. Change 1 thing till it is a habit then change the next thing. Start off with baby steps. It is the rare person from my experience that can change everything all at once and stick to it. .

Reaction score
Just use an app to calculate and then track your calories. MyFitnessPal is a decent one. You just need to deal with the ads. It’ll keep track and let you know where you are through the day.

Anything that forces you to consider your eating habits will usually lead to good decisions.
I agree with this.

Tracking what you eat is the best way, drugs or no drugs. I did say before even with the drugs you will feel shitty if you don't eat well. Hell even with surgery you will feel shitty and possibly have drastic consequences if you don't change eating habits.

The best way is to track food intake daily and even work with a coach or a program to make sure you have the appropriate distribution of fats, carbs, protein etc throughout the day to reach your goals.

Reaction score
I agree with this.

Tracking what you eat is the best way, drugs or no drugs. I did say before even with the drugs you will feel shitty if you don't eat well. Hell even with surgery you will feel shitty and possibly have drastic consequences if you don't change eating habits.

The best way is to track food intake daily and even work with a coach or a program to make sure you have the appropriate distribution of fats, carbs, protein etc throughout the day to reach your goals.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside that you agree with my post. I’ll have an extra little bounce in my step the rest of today. Thank you!

New Threads