Mental Side Effects of Test

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It’s what I wanted, I’ll figure it out, but I wanted proof I’d be shouted down.

This board can be kind. But I didn’t want encouragement.
You're getting encouragement because there is nothing wrong with you.

I know I'm atheist, but I also know that God wants you to love and care for yourself... even those who are sinners. Wanting to be torn down doesn't sound like loving yourself to me.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
With as much testosterone that flows in this community, given the demographics of this board (ages, geography, occupation) I really expected through self-sabotage to be eviscerated and flamed for even suggesting sexual weakness.

Thanks for being compassionate.

Though I think I’ll have to consult my brothers in faith, their perspective is different.

I shared because I expected confirmation in the form of condemnation.

I have felt like I’ve completely betrayed my sense of self. I did not act with self-control, responsibility, or in accordance to my convictions. I’ve feel deep shame and anxiety.

I don’t plan on continuing that path. I’m gonna reign myself in. Learn, grow, and do what’s right.
The only definition of sexual weakness for a guy is not being able to get it up. I'm sure this forum can help you find medication for that. Don't know how old you are. But that shit starts getting real when you get old :oops:

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I grew up in pentacostal church. On my own Journey I ended up in a synagogue for Messianic Judaism. Faith in B'shem was how I defined myself. I have had my learning experiences but the decision on how i chose to handle it only strengthen my faith in Yeshua.
The church led you to being Jewish? I've heard of Jews for Jesus, but I haven't seen it going the other way much. That's pretty cool (y)

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
The church led you to being Jewish? I've heard of Jews for Jesus, but I haven't seen it going the other way much. That's pretty cool (y)
Messianic (machiach) means Christian. That direction was something I always believed in prophecy and know that all things have to come full-circle which is why I returned to "The Way". Today's Christianity (western) has been usurped by paganism which is why I went to the source. A Jewish perspective helps to make sense of it all as it's foundation is based on Torah.

New Threads