Minnesota is shutting down gyms for 4 weeks

Reaction score
Well that kind of bummed me out today. Three weeks into a twelve week cycle and just hitting my stride and the Gov is shutting it down for four weeks.

I have a squat rack, bench and a dip rack but need to get some weights which seem to be harder to find than toilet paper and the peak of covid. Just curious what you would do. Continue on with the cycle or ween off until things open again? Waited years to start and just bad timing.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If ye have cash, look fer gyms closing in yer area and ye may be able to pick up some used plates.

On the cycle, if ye can't train then I'd come off.

3 weeks in, yer prolly shut down so go to yer PCT protocol if ye can't gather enough plates to do work at home.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I’m also looking for iron (weight) too. Adding a few more items to mine; just need to add more weight.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I hope like hell that GA doesn't shut down again.

DOOM

Reaction score
There shutting it down in Colorado as well As I mentioned in another thread it’s honestly for the best. I’m cool with it!

I try to look at the bright side of things and make the best out of any situation. I’ve been doing home workouts for months now. It has its benefits like working out naked!

I mean I can smoke a joint while I’m bench pressing while simultaneously getting a blowjob with Netflix on in the background!

You can’t do that at planet fitness.So try and stay optimistic! :32 (18):

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
There shutting it down in Colorado as well As I mentioned in another thread it’s honestly for the best. I’m cool with it!

I try to look at the bright side of things and make the best out of any situation. I’ve been doing home workouts for months now. It has its benefits like working out naked!

I mean I can smoke a joint while I’m bench pressing while simultaneously getting a blowjob with Netflix on in the background!

You can’t do that at planet fitness.So try and stay optimistic! :32 (18):

sounds like a solid business venture!