Motivation and Encouragement for Our Brother......S4L

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome showing brother steel! Not that anyone doubted your crazy ass but damn did you bring the heart or what

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Goddamn Steel, impressive brother, soak it in. You make this old man want to pull up his depends and dig deeper. Nice job my man!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also his mustache is amazing. While we were waiting for his next lift he would sing/scream whatever that's called. It's hawt to say the least.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also his mustache is amazing. While we were waiting for his next lift he would sing/scream whatever that's called. It's hawt to say the least.

Herm, i thought weren't sure if he was singing/screaming or if that actually was the mustaxhe doing it??

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't know where to start with. Pillar and Herm, what an awesome surprise! It really made then meet for me to have you there coach. I really cant imagine how it could have gone with out you guys and brother Alpha being there to take care of every thing. I have to give some credit to my wife for also taking care of the small things that can very easily get over looked. She made sure she had the water and food I needed. All I had to do was ask and it was there. Somebody would get me what I wanted.

You guys really don't know how good it feels to have people there just to take care of you. I'm also pretty sure I had the best cheering section of any lifter, Between my family and new found friends it was awesome!!! After I got my music in my ear (after I squatted so I could keep my focus) I decided that if I didn't get to that place I go it was gonna be a bad day. So I brought the fukkin rage that got to there. I kinda think the energy just over flows from me and spills out on the people around me cause Alpha, and Pillar where way more nervous than I was. I knew what I did to get me there and what was gonna get me through it making all 9 lifts. Oh yea and till this day I've never missed a lift. Im kinda proud of that.

At the end of the day I set a 65 pound squat Pr with 515. So Im in the big boy club now. I set a 20 pound bench Pr with 405. ( I'm catching up to you brother Stone) I set a 20 pound deadlift PR with 570. (Jol I'll need your help getting to 610).

I had an awesome experience at my first meet and will have to say that it ranks right up there with my wedding day and the birth of my children as one of the best days of my life!!!
I 'm very greatful to everyone for all the support I've gotten here at UG and for the many new friendships it has brought to my life.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I really don't know where to start with. Pillar and Herm, what an awesome surprise! It really made then meet for me to have you there coach. I really cant imagine how it could have gone with out you guys and brother Alpha being there to take care of every thing. I have to give some credit to my wife for also taking care of the small things that can very easily get over looked. She made sure she had the water and food I needed. All I had to do was ask and it was there. Somebody would get me what I wanted.

You guys really don't know how good it feels to have people there just to take care of you. I'm also pretty sure I had the best cheering section of any lifter, Between my family and new found friends it was awesome!!! After I got my music in my ear (after I squatted so I could keep my focus) I decided that if I didn't get to that place I go it was gonna be a bad day. So I brought the fukkin rage that got to there. I kinda think the energy just over flows from me and spills out on the people around me cause Alpha, and Pillar where way more nervous than I was. I knew what I did to get me there and what was gonna get me through it making all 9 lifts. Oh yea and till this day I've never missed a lift. Im kinda proud of that.

At the end of the day I set a 65 pound squat Pr with 515. So Im in the big boy club now. I set a 20 pound bench Pr with 405. ( I'm catching up to you brother Stone) I set a 20 pound deadlift PR with 570. (Jol I'll need your help getting to 610).

I had an awesome experience at my first meet and will have to say that it ranks right up there with my wedding day and the birth of my children as one of the best days of my life!!!
I 'm very greatful to everyone for all the support I've gotten here at UG and for the many new friendships it has brought to my life.

This is the attitude of a lifter who has what it takes to succeed. My hats off to you my brother n

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Wow man. Heads up to you. You killed it. Inspiration for me and everyone here. Mad respect and thanks for lightening my thirst.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it made me want to compete lol. I was so pumped up and I'm pretty sure you have pillars hand print on you back from him slapping you so hard lol. The same hand print I have on my ass, we can compare if you'd like. Your wife is so awesome and I was often chatting with her cause she was constantly saying thanks because she was gonna have to spot you lol. She really is the nicest thing to actually put up with your crap. I gave up a lot of cool shit to come there and wouldn't of had it any other way cause it was a great time. I finally can prove once n for all I'm bigger than pillar. But def better looking. Just so you all know I had a big part in his victory. I was the smelling salts holder guy. Lol it was like 80 degrees out and pillar and I hit up a sushi joint in between bench and deads. First things first these two scumbags wanted my dick pretty bad. We'll we sit down and I notice my left ass cheek is on fire and I'm like wtf and then a nice aroma of ammonia fills the restaurant up lol. I sat on the smelling salts and that shit burnt my ass lol. Only one guy passed out doing skwats and he hit an 800. Also pillar is like a chick you should've seen that bad he brought filled with cologne, and creams that only a gay dude would have. Lol. Pillar is awesome and we had a great time too bad it was so short. She ya in Oct pillar I'll be there with the smelling salts and baby powder so I can't powder your nuts area all up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very proud of you S4L. You really put your self out there. I knew youd kill it.

Big props for you bros being here and there for him.

Enjoy this S4L.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great job S4L! congrats on having such a great first meet. Also glad to see you had some great UGBB support.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it made me want to compete lol. I was so pumped up and I'm pretty sure you have pillars hand print on you back from him slapping you so hard lol. The same hand print I have on my ass, we can compare if you'd like. Your wife is so awesome and I was often chatting with her cause she was constantly saying thanks because she was gonna have to spot you lol. She really is the nicest thing to actually put up with your crap. I gave up a lot of cool shit to come there and wouldn't of had it any other way cause it was a great time. I finally can prove once n for all I'm bigger than pillar. But def better looking. Just so you all know I had a big part in his victory. I was the smelling salts holder guy. Lol it was like 80 degrees out and pillar and I hit up a sushi joint in between bench and deads. First things first these two scumbags wanted my dick pretty bad. We'll we sit down and I notice my left ass cheek is on fire and I'm like wtf and then a nice aroma of ammonia fills the restaurant up lol. I sat on the smelling salts and that shit burnt my ass lol. Only one guy passed out doing skwats and he hit an 800. Also pillar is like a chick you should've seen that bad he brought filled with cologne, and creams that only a gay dude would have. Lol. Pillar is awesome and we had a great time too bad it was so short. She ya in Oct pillar I'll be there with the smelling salts and baby powder so I can't powder your nuts area all up.

Herm

I really did want to thank you for giving my wife a hand. She said you helped her put the suit case in my truck. She also was really excited cause she new wtf we were talking about at dinner. She said when we come out there for the game if you insist on drinking slippery nipples, and refuse to drink beer with her , that you have to set by your self.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For the ninth time it was a sex on the beach!!!lol. Well I'm a gentlemen and she was carrying a bunch of stuff so the nice guy I am I had to help. Yeah, I don't care what you say you're coming down for a game. Weird thing is my wife and your wife went to the same college. Small world we live in brother.

I'm way bigger than pillar!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For the ninth time it was a sex on the beach!!!lol. Well I'm a gentlemen and she was carrying a bunch of stuff so the nice guy I am I had to help. Yeah, I don't care what you say you're coming down for a game. Weird thing is my wife and your wife went to the same college. Small world we live in brother.

I'm way bigger than pillar!!!

I seent it! Def close.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many on here don't realize that Herm is actually a 6'2" 250 lb woman,........ may have been hot back in the day but a little rough looking in a dress now....

Last edited:

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You guys really don't know how good it feels to have people there just to take care of you. I'm also pretty sure I had the best cheering section of any lifter, Between my family and new found friends it was awesome!!! After I got my music in my ear (after I squatted so I could keep my focus) I decided that if I didn't get to that place I go it was gonna be a bad day. So I brought the fukkin rage that got to there. I kinda think the energy just over flows from me and spills out on the people around me cause Alpha, and Pillar where way more nervous than I was.

He ain't kidding .....I was a nervous wreck, I had trouble hiding it. I wanted to take the time to say we live in this internet forum with identities that may truly not be who you are, but we have ourselves external friendships here to protect ourselves, and I understand that is the reality and that it is a necessity. But to truly meet guys I talk to online everyday was just completely awesome........The knowledge the Pob and Herm show here is not even comparable to when you talk to them in person, or to even see them in action.... it was amazing. It is a lot to take in, but it is also a lot to be there and help, especially when you want you buddy(S4L) just to concentrate on lifting....so many aspects go into the prepping, i would have never had everything down that Pob sent in an email, especially wrapping knees like that! I know it don't need to be said but I feel in great hands here at UG and am proud to be part of this family. I understand better the decisions made here and why we have the mods that we do. Steel is a good friend, he is my coach and am proud to have watched this all evolve. My wife and 8yr old son got to experience the event and on one of my wifes videos you can hear my boy cheering Steel on a deadlift. Steel had a great cheering section for sure!!!

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Incredible showing brother. We are all very proud of you. It will serve as my inspiration for the coming 8 weeks. Thank you for that my friend.

You are a special man and you have done something incredible. Good for you brother.