My wife hurt my feelings today

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
im all for being thick if you are happy that way. But if you aren’t you can change. Well done with the bike man. I hope you know I’m just teasing it would be very ironic for me to be fatshaming :32 (18):

I know bro I’m messing around as well my wife calling me fat didn’t really hurt my feeling but am using it as motivation I will always be thick and I don’t mind that better frame to build on faster but wanna be thick and no belly though lol

Reaction score
Don't listen to her you know your body better if your strength is increasing and you are making gains stick with it. If you are getting too soft increase your training volume and frequency before cutting calories. Also ask yourself how much fluid you are retaining due to supplementation but trust the process

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Don't listen to her you know your body better if your strength is increasing and you are making gains stick with it. If you are getting too soft increase your training volume and frequency before cutting calories. Also ask yourself how much fluid you are retaining due to supplementation but trust the process

I know for sure water I can use more off it’s hard to consume a gallon plus a day at work I always polish off my half gallon jug have to start carrying one around lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
A good amount of water weight should come off fairly easily.

If you've been eating as much trash food as it sounds, you probably been overloading on sodium, your body couldn't keep up with getting the levels back in balance. Water goes where the sodium goes. Osmosis bro!

Make sure you're drinking your water, doesn't have to be an insane amount, just no sodium in it. The water will grab onto it and get flushed out. If anything, sprinkle a little NuSalt into it, it's just potassium chloride. Potassium kinda helps with sodium regulation.

And of course cut back on the fast food/junk food. They're typically loaded with sodium, not to mention the high fat/high carb/high calories breakdown.

Last edited:

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
If she can't handle you when you're dirty bulking she doesn't deserve you when you're shredded

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus, does your wife wipe your ass, too?

Jk, but seriously. Stop depending on your wife to make you meals. And pin yourself like a real man.