New Here

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been lurking the forums for a few days and I like the information you guys share.

I'm age 25, 6"3 165lbs. I do calisthenics on gym rings and jump rope. I'm pretty much just a skinny/toned but healthy dude.

I'm really looking to optimize myself, potentially with pharmacology, and am excited to learn from you guys.

cheers

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! Read up on the diet and training section. At 25 years old and 6'3", you should easily be able to make it to over 200lbs without pharmaceuticals.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

I know what's hindering your gainzzz, you used the word TONE.

That's a word that only little girly men use, it's very catabolic. Stop using it, and you'll grow...or at least I'll stop making fun of you.

Reaction score
Welcome

If you want to add muscle/ size,
Maybe add heavy restistance muscle isolation training in with the current gymnastic/ own body weight stuff and up your healthy calories ?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Welcome.

Unfortunately what you want to do won't work. Without that giving you body a reason to grow and the food to do it. It won't.

Stick around

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

I know what's hindering your gainzzz, you used the word TONE.

That's a word that only little girly men use, it's very catabolic. Stop using it, and you'll grow...or at least I'll stop making fun of you.
Well, he does say he jumps rope and works with the gym rings...

I want to see some video of this 6'3" gymnast.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You need to lift real weights and learn how optimize diet and training and actually learn how to diet and train before you even think about using drugs.
If you can’t build muscle without drugs you won’t build it with drugs

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Read, read, and read some more. Diet can be your best friend or worst nightmare.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads