New member intro and looking to learn

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a powerlifter looking to get more into bodybuilding and learning from you guys. Currently sitting at 190-ish and looking to get north of 200 and leaner in the process. Slowly but surely making progress towards that goal.

I am also a physical therapy student and hoping that i can help people navigate some of the shittiness of getting hurt while soaking up knowledge from everyone else and shit i dont understand but want to lol

Looking forward to jumping in on threads and figuring it out!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, enjoy going from 1-5's to 6-15's. Cardio with weights. 😝

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new as well. I'm an average fit guy in the gym, 5'11" and 170lbs, 8%bf. Looking to hit upwards of 190+. Always been all natural and looking here to take first steps in good lean gains. I'm also looking forward to sharing results for guys in the same boat as me. I'm looking forward to learning all I can from all of you and your combined knowledge.

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a powerlifter looking to get more into bodybuilding and learning from you guys. Currently sitting at 190-ish and looking to get north of 200 and leaner in the process. Slowly but surely making progress towards that goal.

I am also a physical therapy student and hoping that i can help people navigate some of the shittiness of getting hurt while soaking up knowledge from everyone else and shit i dont understand but want to lol

Looking forward to jumping in on threads and figuring it out!

Hey, I'm new as well. I'm an average fit guy in the gym, 5'11" and 170lbs, 8%bf. Looking to hit upwards of 190+. Always been all natural and looking here to take first steps in good lean gains. I'm also looking forward to sharing results for guys in the same boat as me. I'm looking forward to learning all I can from all of you and your combined knowledge.

Welcome to the forum little fellas!

Time to grow and get bigger than 200 lb teenager!

New Threads