New member intro!

Reaction score
Hey all!

I’ve been working out since I was 14, so 16 years now. I was mostly active until 8th grade when I stopped team sports and decidedly ate my way into oblivion. Summer leading into Freshman year of high school I started going to a gym and basically trolled the machines section and ellipticals until I gained the courage to hit the free weights. Along with some dieting (eating mostly salads) I found my way back down to a reasonable weight before high school.

Fast forward to 2016. I had a shoulder injury that kept me from lifting for a solid year. In that time I gained well over 50 pounds and got fairly depressed. And so since then, I’ve been working down from 220 to now 178. At 5’ 9”, my goal is to hit 150 and then readjust once that weight mark is hit.

I have recently begun to take Phentermine as an appetite suppressant which has helped me significantly (down 3 pounds in one week)

Lifestyle, fairly active, mostly sedentary. New baby at home so the past couple months plus Thanksgiving and Christmas did no favors. However, I have an accountability partner working with me towards a dry January (no alcohol) and cleaner eating and at least 3x cycle and cardio classes at the gym.

Looking forward to using this forum as a means of accountability as well as a reminder that there is so much knowledge out there! Can’t wait to read through old posts, collab on new discussions and get to where I’m headed. Thanks all.

Reaction score
I have recently begun to take Phentermine as an appetite suppressant
Have you adjusted your diet to be in a deficit? Not sure I'd start with appetite suppressants before maximizing diet compliance.

Phentermine should be used to help you reach a deeper deficit, not find a deficit.

Sorry for the cold welcome.

Reaction score
Have you adjusted your diet to be in a deficit? Not sure I'd start with appetite suppressants before maximizing diet compliance.

Phentermine should be used to help you reach a deeper deficit, not find a deficit.

Sorry for the cold welcome.
Hey hey! No worries at all 👍 critique is necessary so I really appreciate it!

To answer your question yes! I began with eating at a deficit -300-500 daily. And with the Phentermine it’s “made me” (really allowed me) to be a bit more aggressive. A mix of intermittent fasting and conscious dieting decisions.

I’m hoping to run the Phentermine until I touch 165-170 and then readdress the situation.

Happy with my gains thus far! Just looking for that extra push (shove)

Thanks!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Where did u get phentermine. I've been trying for years it is script only here. I could retire if I could import that powdered gold.
Hi and welcome

Reaction score
Where did u get phentermine. I've been trying for years it is script only here. I could retire if I could import that powdered gold.
Hi and welcome
Haha! Tell me about it!

It’s been absolute gold. Definitely worth it for me.

I live in the southwest US so I can only fill the script at max every month, so 28 pills (plus ancillary stuff that they include) for $160.

I don’t have a source for the Phentermine otherwise 😅

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Haha! Tell me about it!

It’s been absolute gold. Definitely worth it for me.

I live in the southwest US so I can only fill the script at max every month, so 28 pills (plus ancillary stuff that they include) for $160.

I don’t have a source for the Phentermine otherwise 😅
If you ever do find it ug don't tell them. Just me. We will be budds to death I promise. Same price here too.

New Threads