New member. Lost my source for gear.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My source in my hometown isn’t available anymore and I was looking to see if anyone had any luck with online orders. I thought about going through a clinic like Viking, but was hoping someone had some direction on either a reputable online source or any good source overall.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Never heard of anyone having this problem b4. Perhaps try a forum there are reps and alike advertising there. If you look around and see what people say about these reps you may find what you want.
I'm glad I never had this problem. I heard forums are full of trolls. Those fat little things with bright red hair. Never see me joining one of them. Never.
Welcome.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Just an idea. But I looked in sell your products here and this is what comes up. Unfortunatly it is all people selling shoes and underwear but I'm sure you get the idea.Screenshot_20221223-145333.jpgScreenshot_20221223-145323.jpg

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
We're not a source board.
It is entirely up to you to properly vet a source who advertises or promotes here.

Please do not come here solely for a source and expect a warm welcome. That's now what this place is about.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
The best way to find a source is to find the biggest guy in the gym and offer to suck his d*ck. After a few months of him videoing the two of you having sex, he may start selling to you. If you ever blab, you'll be on PH Gay and a total star! Hell, hey may sell the videos to PH Gay just to make extra money off of you in addition to the insane markup you will be paying. In other words, you'll get screwed twice!

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The best way to find a source is to find the biggest guy in the gym and offer to suck his d*ck. After a few months of him videoing the two of you having sex, he may start selling to you. If you ever blab, you'll be on PH Gay and a total star! Hell, hey may sell the videos to PH Gay just to make extra money off of you in addition to the insane markup you will be paying. In other words, you'll get screwed twice!
Screenshot_20221223-005945-148.png

Best laugh I've had all week right here.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Here’s the actual best way to find a source.

Go to the same actual gym at the same times each week. Do heavy compound lifts, with good form, linear progression over time.

As you get bigger and stronger, have casual conversation about lifting with the guys around. Be chill, be a good spotter.

Once you get big enough and are chill enough, the local dealers will approach you.

cavorite

Reaction score
Here’s the actual best way to find a source.

Go to the same actual gym at the same times each week. Do heavy compound lifts, with good form, linear progression over time.

As you get bigger and stronger, have casual conversation about lifting with the guys around. Be chill, be a good spotter.

Once you get big enough and are chill enough, the local dealers will approach you.

Oh now you tell me. I already gave the biggest guy at the gym a blowjob

Reaction score
We're not a source board.
It is entirely up to you to properly vet a source who advertises or promotes here.

Please do not come here solely for a source and expect a warm welcome. That's now what this place is about.
Son what's he supposed to do to find one? Ppl always say find it on your own, lol how when everybody says that

Reaction score
Lol. If you saw a picture of @iGone you wouldn’t be asking him for a source recommendation. You’d never guess he was even on steroids.
Honestly dude I'm just bummed cus I saw colonial went down, Google some shit found this place saw everybody trashing them and sst and I just realized I don't have the energy to go on a hunt again I just want some gd test so I can ball out at softball tournaments and not feel mid 30s lol. Its hard to hold these 20 year Olds off from taking over short stop ya know lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
OP, I'll admit the gatekeeping thing is a bit weird and shitty. It's like trying to teach yourself to read... where do you start?

Eventually, someone you've connected with comes along and points you in the right direction.

DISCLAIMER:
Have never ordered UGL gear, only prescribed pharma for "TRT".

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Honestly dude I'm just bummed cus I saw colonial went down, Google some shit found this place saw everybody trashing them and sst and I just realized I don't have the energy to go on a hunt again I just want some gd test so I can ball out at softball tournaments and not feel mid 30s lol. Its hard to hold these 20 year Olds off from taking over short stop ya know lol
Learn something new every day..

I had no idea that test could make me better at softball. 🤷‍♂️

P

PanamaVet

I've only been at this about a week and I can give you a list of at least a half dozen reputable sources. It just takes some research. This isn't the only game in town. Other boards openly discuss sources. Many have a minimum order of a few hundred bucks, but there's a few decent ones that have no requirements. SST, eroids, meso, plenty of other forums will point you in the right direction. Do a small test order and see how it goes from there. It's not rocket science.

New Threads