New member.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi all. Just joined today thanks to a persistent buddy who helped me make it happen. He got all tired and mad by the end.
I'm looking for friends who are into weight training like me. I started training in 1988 never missed a beat.
Recently lost a friend. He was one of those guys i really trusted he had integrity. He was always showing up liers and cheats for who they were. He was always there if I needed something. Then one day mark simon goodie was gone. Couldnt txt him. Didn't answer a call. If i left a message on his front door nothing.
Anyhow im on trt im 55. I weigh 248 pounds at 14%. 19+ inch arms. 34 inch thigh. 20 inch calf and neck. I use and support msg labs for susstanon 250. Hope i find new friends and maybe an old one or two.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hi all. Just joined today thanks to a persistent buddy who helped me make it happen. He got all tired and mad by the end.
I'm looking for friends who are into weight training like me. I started training in 1988 never missed a beat.
Recently lost a friend. He was one of those guys i really trusted he had integrity. He was always showing up liers and cheats for who they were. He was always there if I needed something. Then one day mark simon goodie was gone. Couldnt txt him. Didn't answer a call. If i left a message on his front door nothing.
Anyhow im on trt im 55. I weigh 248 pounds at 14%. 19+ inch arms. 34 inch thigh. 20 inch calf and neck. I use and support msg labs for susstanon 250. Hope i find new friends and maybe an old one or two.
@MisterSuperGod
SuperMisterGod???????
I guess you can get away with shilling for supermistergod cuz he's special but don't be plugging any other labs here OP or we will chop your dick off. There is a promo section for that.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot, welcome.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Tired and mad, haha. Welcome, glad you finally joined!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
@MisterSuperGod
SuperMisterGod???????
I guess you can get away with shilling for supermistergod cuz he's special but don't be plugging any other labs here OP or we will chop your dick off. There is a promo section for that.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot, welcome.
Nice to hear there is no shilling. I was just saying not recommending anyone else use. But thanks for the heads up. So much to learn and so little time. Your user name seems familiar. But it is a small world after all.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground
Thanks. Was hoping to catch a train home. But must be some other underground. Looks like a good place to chill and chew the fat.
Sorry lean hard muscle. No one is fat any more not politically correct. Even fat people aren't fat.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...
Thanks. I've been around a long time in the iron game. But realize my generation has nothing to contribute. It is so different now. But I do train at two gyms and since being there the managers say there has been a culture shift to more people train as a pair and

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Rick, what's up. Welcome to the better forum.
Thanks. Hope i make new friends here. Still sad to have lost mark simon goodie like that. But perhaps i will find another mister mark here. Everyone has been so nice. Someone must want to call me out on my stats. Pls. Otherwise it feels like I could say anything and you all believe it. True friends question you and your motives.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome sir.
If that is you in the profile pic. It is me who should call you sir. Bmf we used to call guys like you back in the day. They would be at the back of the gym on the power rack or squat rack lifting 3 times their body weight. Deadlifting two treadmills because their wearnt enough plates.
So thank you sir. No one that trains that hard should be called less. Respect is given to those who deserve it. From me at any rate.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Stats or gtfo
That's what i wanted. 55 years old. 9 grand kids 3 kids. But you didn't want that shit right. Training since 1988. Hang on im repeating myself. Read my intro my friend. I will post pics as soon as I find someone who matches those stats and is better looking than me.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
We have a couple of massive dudes. Some are lurking others don’t share their rear double cheek spread pictures. Yea I’m looking at you @Achillesking

New Threads