Reaction score
Good morning! New to the Forum, look forward to learning here. 50yo, started lifting at 18...quit at 39. Cycled from age 30 to 39, mostly Test Tren and Dbol. Started lifting again A month ago. Been on TRT for the last month thru an HRT clinic. Looking to supplment a little and get back to my 39 year old self!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Bad news and good news.

Bad: You can't maintain a high level with drugs for any length of thim.
Good: You can with time and hard work.

Welcome to UG.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good morning! New to the Forum, look forward to learning here. 50yo, started lifting at 18...quit at 39. Cycled from age 30 to 39, mostly Test Tren and Dbol. Started lifting again A month ago. Been on TRT for the last month thru an HRT clinic. Looking to supplment a little and get back to my 39 year old self!
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi dude. Think we train at the same gym. I was doing d/b curls with you. You thought I was too weak to train with so just glared at me b4 walking away. Got a pic. Tell me it wasn't you.
Hi Welcome. 20230703_123800.jpg

Reaction score
Hi dude. Think we train at the same gym. I was doing d/b curls with you. You thought I was too weak to train with so just glared at me b4 walking away. Got a pic. Tell me it wasn't you.
Hi Welcome. View attachment 40495
It was definitely me...thats when I was huge! Look at my traps and lats! Hahaha!!

Reaction score
Lol. @Rickt you’re too much. This was funny! Thanks for your witty welcomings.
Hey @BigBaldBeardGuy I sent a message to your board admin. Try as he may, Im still on MSM and yeah, Ive posted. Hey buddy, when I post your own words you think I am making you look bad? Buddy I am showing proof in your very own words what a POS you are.

Try not being a POS and then no one can make you look bad.

BTW all the people you have been buddy buddy to here while at the same time talking shit about them on MSM, I got a promise for you. If you continue your BS, I will PM them the content. I have it all and I havent gotten to the most incriminating stuff yet.

I told you that you can do nothing to stop me. Neither can broke boy Send0. He doesn't have mugzy's blessing to continue to ban new members who contribute just because he is paranoid. Just think about how much you want me to expose you before you continue alcoholic. Talk to your board admin. I sent him a message recently with my viewpoints. Have a good day and have a drink on me pal.

Edited by mod: removed images of private conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Lol. @Rickt you’re too much. This was funny! Thanks for your witty welcomings.
Who has access to bbbg account. When he finds out you are saying nice things to people you will wish you were dead.
Bet it is lifter.
Lifter would do something like that.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey @BigBaldBeardGuy I sent a message to your board admin. Try as he may, Im still on MSM and yeah, Ive posted. Hey buddy, when I post your own words you think I am making you look bad? Buddy I am showing proof in your very own words what a POS you are.

Try not being a POS and then no one can make you look bad.

BTW all the people you have been buddy buddy to here while at the same time talking shit about them on MSM, I got a promise for you. If you continue your BS, I will PM them the content. I have it all and I havent gotten to the most incriminating stuff yet.

I told you that you can do nothing to stop me. Neither can broke boy Send0. He doesn't have mugzy's blessing to continue to ban new members who contribute just because he is paranoid. Just think about how much you want me to expose you before you continue alcoholic. Talk to your board admin. I sent him a message recently with my viewpoints. Have a good day and have a drink on me pal.
Keep posting. You look like a raving lunatic every time that you do this.

I've deleted the images... Because the other board is private and those discussions should remain on that board. I really don't care about what they talk about there, or how they view me. I do however care about drama and people intentionally trying to tear THIS board apart.

You are not welcome here. And from what I can tell most forums also don't want you there.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
You have crashed and burnt. Some one piss on him to put the fire out.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

New Threads