Newbie Question

Reaction score
Whats up guys! I'm new here and seen how helpful everyone can be and non-judgemental so I wanted to reach out and see if you guys had the answers.

I'm currently waiting on an order from Peptide Science for the CJC-1295, Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 (blend) 3/3/3 and was curious as the dosage. I have already heard that most people recommend the unblended peptides over the blended groups but that being said, I ordered it before and it is what it is. The vial itself shows 3mg of each peptide and getting the proper amount of BAC reconstituded and the proper dose is where im struggling.

I've been told by others, 3mg of each peptide, add 1ml of BAC and mix. I have 0.5ml syringes and using that I would pull 45u to equal 150mcg and do that twice daily. This only gives 20 doses per vial.

I know im dumb when it comes to all this but that just seems like a lot of units and a little amount out of one vial..

Any help and future suggestions are appreciated!

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
why are you taking these peptides?
what are you expecting to gain from them

Reaction score
I am looking for some extra help when it comes to muscle gain and weight loss. I've been working out for a couple years now and just got on trt through my doctor for low T. I have seen slight improvements in overall body composition but I am looking for that extra bump.

I know this is no "magic blend" to take and obtain a god like figure with no work, Im not expecting that at all. At the end of the day this is a personal choice and I'm willing to give it a shot to see where it takes me.

buck

Reaction score
In general the more fluid that is used to reconstitute a vial the easier it is to correctly dose. There are various peptide calculators online if you do a search. If you want to know more about a peptide read things from various sources and see what the common thread is among those sources. As everyone thinks they are an expert and pretty much no one is.

OldeBull1

Reaction score
I'm going to address your post without answering your question. No judgement, trying to be helpful.

1) I have, not once, never, heard or read "That was a good peptide run, I got my money's worth. I have not heard of anything but marginal positive results. Do they work? Maybe, but I challenge you to find positive reviews outside of shills
2) You started TRT. Give it a little time, 2-4 months. Maybe, probably, that is the bump you want. And no trouble finding positive TRT experiences.
3) You are on TRT. I assume you know the needle; where most are hesitant. You got past the hardest part. Go with the known.
4) Second hardest part for many is sourcing. Play it cool in this board, any sourcing requests will be ridicules.

My advise, run what you ordered, if you like it, great. But ultimately, let the TRT work, and if you still want a bump, go full darkside.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The above^^^^. Why would you bother with peptides when you can just run AAS? That's like choosing 3.2 beer over real beer. Like OldeBull said, give your TRT time, and if you want a bump later, research and do your homework, then up your testosterone. Garunteed you'll be happier with the result.

New Threads