Options for wife

Reaction score
To be clear, no she does not want to look manly either. But she’s far from it. She’s just addicted to getting stronger.

She would like to put more into her upper body and her lifts there as well. She benches, which is still good, 165. She wants to see over 200. But not up to par as her deadlift in her eyes.

Mostly she was just curious more than anything. Stuff to look into and keep in the back of her head more than to start right now.
Some people can Bench, Some can Squat and some can Deadlift. Levers play a big role in this. Has she had proper Powerlifting technique training? Has she done a proper powerlifting programme for 12 months or so?

The PEDS mentioned will get her jacked, I'm surprised she is not already on what she is taking.

Reader591

Reaction score
Some people can Bench, Some can Squat and some can Deadlift. Levers play a big role in this. Has she had proper Powerlifting technique training? Has she done a proper powerlifting programme for 12 months or so?

The PEDS mentioned will get her jacked, I'm surprised she is not already on what she is taking.
I’ve taught her how to bench. But not necessarily by a pro. I’m just a guy that lifts, but I still feel I have respectable technique and lean toward powerlifting more than bodybuilding.

But a dedicated “peaking” style powerlifting program? No. Good programming yes but not powerlifting as if she were peaking for a meet.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s built. But you wouldn’t think she can do what she can. But she’s after strength more than looks and doesn’t exactly want to be super “jacked”.

She’s pretty good with how she looks and knows if she leaned up more she’d look more muscular. But like most of us her, she wouldn’t mind a little more secondarily.

She compares herself to me too, who hasn’t used PEDs (yet) although I am on trt. Not fair comparison as I’ve done it longer, plus I’m a male. She just brings up how I haven’t used them, and she has, and thought maybe she’d do more in the upper body department. As with most women, her lower body is super strong.

She knows she won’t ever put up 4 plates on the bench she just wants something more respectable in HER eyes. And just curious about other compounds is all really. It’s not a huge deal to her, more curiosity if something else may be better suited for her goals.

Reaction score

Welcome. Are you going to make an Intro post in the New Members thread? Or is just another burner account?

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Here's a write up that I posted on another forum, but it'll cover everything you're asking about. If you want a more personal experience with things, let me know and we can chat in PM about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been asked this question a lot since joining forums, so I started putting together a "resource guide" for females. This info is gleaned from a combination of other female bodybuilders and their coaches and what generally works for them.

This is by no means a comprehensive or end all be all guide. It is a good place to start planning your cycles and doses for females though. As with most anabolics, start low and work your way up. Essentially you want to use the lowest dose possible for the least amount of time to see the progress you’re looking for. Bloodwork is always a must, but more difficult to time due to our natural fluctuation of estrogen, progesterone, LH, and FSH - all things most males will test to determine their aromatization levels.

Females tend to tolerate higher levels of estrogen than males, so while elevated E2 is a concern, virilization is a bigger concern. Excess body and facial hair, voice changes, clitoral enlargement, hair loss, bloating, increased sex drive, shrinking breasts, and irregular menstruation are signs of virilization that you need to be concerned with and on the lookout for.

I’ve listed them in order of “popularity” amongst the female bodybuilders that I know and have researched.

Anavar
Generally women tolerate between 5mg - 20mg daily doses on an 8-12 week cycle, or even a 16-18 week cycle if competing in back to back shows. It’s possible to “blast and cruise” with a “year round” cycle of 4-6 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off, depending on bloodwork of course. Anavar is typically the most well tolerated and favored anabolic of females with few side effects and significant quality muscle added or maintained. A first cycle of 5mg is conservative and a 10mg cycle would be moderately aggressive.

Primo
Most women tolerate a variety of doses with good quality long-term growth: 10mg up to 100mg is well tolerated among most women. Generally the average tends to be 10-50mg every 3 days for 12-16 weeks, although some claim at least 17 weeks, as long as 20 weeks is tolerable.

Winstrol
Start with 5-10 mg for a max of 25mg every day for up to 8 weeks.

Clenbuterol
Start with 10mcg up to 40mcg daily, up to 4 weeks. Titrate dosage up as sides subside.

Nandrolone
Most females prefer NPP over Deca and see better results without as many sides. A good beginner dose is around 45mg-50mg a week, on a 3x a week split for 6-8 weeks.

Deca Durabolin
START SLOW, start with 2.5mg up to 10mg every day for 4-5 weeks and reassess post cycle and heading into future cycles.

Testosterone
Generally women can run test in a 1:20 ratio of female:male doses. If “200mg/wk” is a good beginner male cycle, females would start at 10mg per week, and so on. Fast esters, like Test Prop are best for running a female cycle so you can see and pull back on virilization sides quickly. These sides are permanent and irreversible, so the minute you encounter them, you need to pull back to avoid these sides. If they are not a concern to you, continue as you choose. “Test is best” but also consider that females tend to not have a significant level of testosterone in their bodies naturally, so introducing it in large quantities will have changes and they will be here to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some follow up to this after I posted it: Others shared that their ladies had tried other compounds like eq, tbol, or dbol, but information I've found on these for women is minimal. My only new notes to this are on Equipoise.
Eq- consider starting doses of 50-150mg split into 2 doses per week

BLOODWORK UPDATES
Because of the natural fluctuations in a womens hormonal cycle, I've found that it's not best to attempt to hit the day 14/ovulation day/estrogen peak or day 21/luteal phase/progesterone peak because it's normal for even cycles to change month to month. Timing is frustrating and inconsistent at best.

For me personally, I've started hitting my bloodwork cycles between day 1-4 because of its consistency. All hormones are near their lowest at that time but it allows me to see changes over time to my estrogen, progesterone, LH, and FSH.

EDIT: I'm also an advocate for testing every compound, every batch, every time. If you get the wrong compound or dosing in a female, we're talking potentially irreversible damage. I now only buy from sources who test and then I test them too. So far there haven't been any surprises this way, but I know others who haven't tested and it's completely changed their lives.

Last edited:

Reader591

Reaction score
How tall is she? What does she weigh now?
She Hoovers 170-175 at 5’5.

Thanks for that response. At some point I’ll message you about it.

Also, she’s only used pharma grade so far with everything she’s taken. Obviously so if the options, that’s not an option for so it would most definitely be sent to Jano. I’d also say that’s not something to at all play with.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
She Hoovers 170-175 at 5’5.

Thanks for that response. At some point I’ll message you about it.

Also, she’s only used pharma grade so far with everything she’s taken. Obviously so if the options, that’s not an option for so it would most definitely be sent to Jano. I’d also say that’s not something to at all play with.
Pharma grade is actually the one in question for the "completely changing lives" that I mentioned. UG pharma but still... always verify.

Reader591

Reaction score
Pharma grade is actually the one in question for the "completely changing lives" that I mentioned. UG pharma but still... always verify.
Doctor prescribed empower

If that’s what you mean the. Maybe I need to check it.

Reader591

Reaction score
What is considered UG "pharmaceutical"? Does this meet criteria that other UGL items do not?
It’s supposedly pharma grade but not prescribed and bought underground.

Sometimes it’s faked though

Reaction score

thanks

New Threads