Pec major tear today

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
DF and Snake. I'll bug you guys in the morning with a pm I reckon.
But I'm not seeing a good surgical option from what I've read. What am I missing or misreading..??
And BOOM 15 lb dumbel incline and flat bench today....
Damn I think I can feel my boobies growing as we speak....wait no....no.....that's gyno....nevermind.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Let this die I know.
But thought I'd update just a bit. Late last week on chest day I did manage to use 30 lb dumbells on both flat and incline. Just repped it out till I couldn't do anymore. Felt good to at least flex the pecs.
The left pec is significantly deformed when flexed, oh well, it is what it is and that's ok really when you look at the big picture.
As far as the cycle I had recently started prior to tear I did not stop it. Did it aid in healing of the pec in any way? I'm undecided on that.
It took a good four weeks to be able to work the rest of my body with any real intensity. But other than chest exercises and pullups things are back to form. Pullups are scaring me I guess because as I initiate that pull from a dead hang it strongly involves the pecs and well it just scares me.
Thought I'd share a pic from today. Why the hell I take pictures in our shithole restroom in my shop I'm not sure. Oh wait...work is where I have the most free time..ha! Plus unless we have executive visitors I tend to work naked..
Anywhooos a pic of me soft and fluffy but far from giving up.
Hope everyone makes the most of their day today!

Softy.jpg