Pheromonal influences on sociosexual behavior in men

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score

Agree, disagree?
Would or have you increased your dose to attract a partner or influence people around you?
Would you increase to influence you marriage?
Is it deceitful or unethical to use a substance that can influence people to your advantage?
If it is deceitful or unethical how would you quantify that how much deceit is the basis of your relationship and how do you justify your current dose and current relationship?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
This user from 2002 seems to agree.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-07-00-12-04-15_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-07-00-12-04-15_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 9

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
EQ wouldn’t have a pheromone response though. She probably just likes horses.
Good catch I didn't see that. Testosterone's the precursor the pheromones but EQ won't increase it. Right now I'm back tracing chemical composition and metabolic pathways of pheromone production to see if somewhere they meet up. So at this moment his experience based off the information we know is insignificant. But the original study and questions still stand.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Got it The study explains how they test for EQ in athletes which is increase in Androstenone. So if Androstenone is raised in athletes taking EQ and it is also the chemical pheromones to attract sex would it be safe to agree The users experience is back on

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Time for bro science. I took EQ once and it did shit except raised by super elevated red blood cell count even higher but I'll throw it in my next cycle and see how people react.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Well not directly related to this original topic this does create interesting questions

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Agree, disagree?
Would or have you increased your dose to attract a partner or influence people around you?
Would you increase to influence you marriage?
Is it deceitful or unethical to use a substance that can influence people to your advantage?
If it is deceitful or unethical how would you quantify that how much deceit is the basis of your relationship and how do you justify your current dose and current relationship?
The majority of men would face fuck a snake if someone would hold their head up ... the question would men do X to get more pussy .. they answer is YES ... even us old married dudes ... it is a evolutionary function of men to want to have more sex ... whether it means spending hours in the gym or purchasing a nice car men want every advantage ...

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
The majority of men would face fuck a snake if someone would hold their head up ... the question would men do X to get more pussy .. they answer is YES ... even us old married dudes ... it is a evolutionary function of men to want to have more sex ... whether it means spending hours in the gym or purchasing a nice car men want every advantage ...
Absolutely agree I remember this one time I was in a quaint Dutch village at night in the snow laying in the middle of the cobblestone road willing to put my dick in anything. But that's for another time.

So the hopefully thought-provoking exercise it's probably more geared towards committed relationships, marriages because if we take something to influence a significant other it will also influence other people you're around and it has the potential to put you in a situation that men find it difficult to say no on. Compare that to giving your significant other something that would increase the drive and desire. What if she doesn't want to take it are you going to find a way for her to consume it. By taking something to influences other people, can that be sexual assaul or rape? hormones are powerful they could definitely make you do stuff you wouldn't normally do. Can it be seen as purposely trying to get somebody drunk so you can get what you want?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Tren makes my sweat smell like cat piss, so I think we can exclude that.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Tren makes my sweat smell like cat piss, so I think we can exclude that.
But does it attract the ladies is the question. Cat piss is quite pungent, she starts rubbing her nose and your armpit it's probably working.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree I remember this one time I was in a quaint Dutch village at night in the snow laying in the middle of the cobblestone road willing to put my dick in anything. But that's for another time.

So the hopefully thought-provoking exercise it's probably more geared towards committed relationships, marriages because if we take something to influence a significant other it will also influence other people you're around and it has the potential to put you in a situation that men find it difficult to say no on. Compare that to giving your significant other something that would increase the drive and desire. What if she doesn't want to take it are you going to find a way for her to consume it. By taking something to influences other people, can that be sexual assaul or rape? hormones are powerful they could definitely make you do stuff you wouldn't normally do. Can it be seen as purposely trying to get somebody drunk so you can get what you want?
As for committed relationships ... men are the same thinking about sex nearly constantly ... even men over 60 years old ... confidence is from my perspective the #1 attraction metric - there are many different ways to get there ... rape or non-censual sex would be outside the limits and merit prison or worse ...

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Actually it'd be awesome if we had a lawyer on the board because I'm curious how or if a lawyer could present a justifiable legal argument based off existing laws and not be seen as frivolous. Obviously intent would be big factor.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
As for committed relationships ... men are the same thinking about sex nearly constantly ... even men over 60 years old ... confidence is from my perspective the #1 attraction metric - there are many different ways to get there ... rape or non-censual sex would be outside the limits and merit prison or worse ...
Oh I'm with you but that last sentence has been interpreted many different ways which has justifiably out people in prison or worse(for the rapist) but the interpretation has also fucked people over. So the thought-provoking part is could and overzealous prosecutor convincingly argue that and if so how would it defense attorney counter that. All those predicates that somebody can or would see it that way, nobody may, I don't see it that way. I just enjoy playing devil's advocate

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually it'd be awesome if we had a lawyer on the board because I'm curious how or if a lawyer could present a justifiable legal argument based off existing laws and not be seen as frivolous. Obviously intent would be big factor.
There are lawyers here and people far smarter (not me) than most attorneys ... something like actual mind control or literally be ability to take over someone's will temporary through pharmacology would be problematic and dangerous and likely already exists (just not available to the general public).

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Double poster.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Oh absolutely The government just doesn't abandon MK ultra actually they might but then they would call it a different name anyway governments just don't abandon the ability to mind control so absolutely the means and material are out there.

New Threads