Suggestion on using sarms

Reader591

Reaction score
He asked..
No one ever had got bitch tits or had a heart attack off sarms. Lay off the test Agro šŸ˜‚
I dang sure got weird small acne all over and horrible joint pain, and very lethargic off s23 though. And that was with a trt base too. So canā€™t blame lack of estrogen for joint pain. I stopped in less than 2 weeks cause it sucked. Low dose too.

For anyone reading Iā€™d stay away from sarms for a while until long term sides are more known. At least with steroids we know what to expect.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
He asked..
No one ever had got bitch tits or had a heart attack off sarms. Lay off the test Agro šŸ˜‚
You can get gyno from SARMS because they tank your test and throw your test:E2 out of whack.

And any anabolic substance will contribute to LVH.

Youā€™re just making shit up to try to get him to buy your products. Do you have any studies showing the long term safety profile of the SARMS that you recommended?

Reader591

Reaction score
Donā€™t do sarms. I tried them once, and my side effects made my body feel
Sluggish, and ā€œtoxicā€ for lack of a better word. I didn't even go 2 weeks and stopped. Got weird acne from it, small bumps. Joints aches. And I was already on trt.

How long have you been training? Why are you looking to speed up the process? Do you plan to have results for temporarily or for life? If for life Then you have your whole life to get results.

Toning is a made up word for women, who also shouldnā€™t use the word. You either build muscle, or lean out.
Oh look
I already said this in this thread

Reaction score
You can get gyno from SARMS because they tank your test and throw your test:E2 out of whack.

And any anabolic substance will contribute to LVH.

Youā€™re just making shit up to try to get him to buy your products. Do you have any studies showing the long term safety profile of the SARMS that you recommended?
There are tons of data, proving the efficacy of sarms, particularly in stenabolic(sr9009) was invented in 2008 at Scripps research Institute in San Diego California originally invented as a cholesterol medication not only did SR 9009 reduce cholesterol levels. It also reduce cortisol improved insulin sensitivity and deactivated the fat storing gene. In fact, SR 9009 was so affective it was removed from pre-clinical trials within its first year. I guess big Pharma decided it worked too good šŸ˜Š

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
There are tons of data, proving the efficacy of sarms, particularly in stenabolic(sr9009) was invented in 2008 at Scripps research Institute in San Diego California originally invented as a cholesterol medication not only did SR 9009 reduce cholesterol levels. It also reduce cortisol improved insulin sensitivity and deactivated the fat storing gene. In fact, SR 9009 was so affective it was removed from pre-clinical trials within its first year. I guess big Pharma decided it worked too good šŸ˜Š
There are a few problems with that:

1) Stenabolic is not a SARM.

2) Stenabolic is not what you recommended. You recommended Rad, which significantly shuts down test production, and YK-11, which has had ZERO human studies done on it.

How are you going to call something with zero short or long term data ā€œsafeā€?

Reaction score
There are a few problems with that:

1) Stenabolic is not a SARM.

2) Stenabolic is not what you recommended. You recommended Rad, which significantly shuts down test production, and YK-11, which has had ZERO human studies done on it.

How are you going to call something with zero short or long term data ā€œsafeā€?
You asked for data I gave it to you.. you got nothing better to do . Where is your business šŸ¤” ? Do you even have one ?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
You asked for data I gave it to you.. you got nothing better to do . Where is your business šŸ¤” ? Do you even have one ?
I asked for data on the compounds that you recommended and you gave me an un-cited claim for a completely different compound thatā€™s not even a SARM.

I donā€™t see how me not owning a business has anything to do with you talking out of your ass and being evasive.

Youā€™re acting like a typical slimeball SARMS dealer. Way to be a stereotype.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Here is the rad140 dataā€¦ your welcome šŸ˜˜ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

You might want to consider actual going to work rather than wasting your Monday arguing .. go make some money and be productive.. however thank you for allowing me to promote my business and educate.
Thatā€™s an animal study, chief. You need to work on your Google skills. The actual Ligand clinical trials would be a better bet. Not sure why you chose an animal study, instead.

Now find something for YK-11, which you recommend as ā€œsafeā€.

Calling you on your bullshit is not ā€œarguingā€. Donā€™t make horse-shit claims and nobody will call you out on them. Easy.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Put a sock in it angry broke man šŸ¤«
Your evasiveness and misdirection are not helping your scam, err, ā€œbusiness.ā€

Donā€™t make claims that you canā€™t support and you wonā€™t get called out.

Reaction score
Time is money little guy. āœŒļø

Attachments

• 214CEE88-1C81-472C-BA1E-7CB4BF05D221.jpeg
    214CEE88-1C81-472C-BA1E-7CB4BF05D221.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 14

TomJ

"Elite" šŸ˜
Reaction score
listen faggot.

take your shilling ass somewhere else. Sarms are a complete waste of time, are not safe, and are ineffective.

Your predatory misinformation in order to push your trash products has no place here. or anywhere.

go gobble your own cock somewhere else to sell your skinny bitch bath water

Reaction score
No one ever looked like this on SARMs šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• BC0DFBAD-325B-4DCB-93E8-EDCE0353CDC7.jpeg
    BC0DFBAD-325B-4DCB-93E8-EDCE0353CDC7.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 4
  • 05DE37D6-3E23-46A9-9D59-9AE39A1D7918.jpeg
    05DE37D6-3E23-46A9-9D59-9AE39A1D7918.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
listen faggot.

take your shilling ass somewhere else. Sarms are a complete waste of time, are not safe, and are ineffective.

Your predatory misinformation in order to push your trash products has no place here. or anywhere.

go gobble your own cock somewhere else to sell your skinny bitch bath water
You guys are too easy.. shot in the darkā€¦ your not where you want to be in life. Physically or financially šŸ˜”

TomJ

"Elite" šŸ˜
Reaction score
No one ever looked like this on SARMs šŸ˜‚
this is an outright lie.

there are an overwhelming amount of anecdotal reports complaining about gynoclemastia, acne, and kidney/liver damage from sarms use.

youre a clown whose full of shit

New Threads