Pinkish Tren???

Reaction score
Found it, it was masteron but, it's so old alot of the info is missing. Consensus leaned towards heavy metal contamination in the raws.

And

"That olive green almost looks more like a mixture of cupric oxide and copper salts. The salts being the green and the cupric oxide being black to create that dingy olive color."

Full disclosure
Theory came from PA, so did consensus
Happen because his followers? I don't know.
The other theory was presented in a screenshot that is no longer accessible due to age and I can't remember what it was.
The heavy metal contamination discussion comes up every so often.

AnabolicLab use to have SIMEC test for heavy metals. Nothing. Jano offers it and has stated that he rarely has that analysis requested and when it has been performed it hasn’t shown anything.

Everyone connects “China” with “heavy metal contamination”. Rightfully so. But if raws actually contained heavy metals we’d all be fucked 100x over by now seeing as we’re injecting this shit so frequently.

Reaction score
As you can see OP, everyone is guessing. Chances are you are likely safe to pin and will probably get some PIP, however, you are still playing the odds not knowing. If it were me, I'd probably toss it.

Reaction score
As you can see OP, everyone is guessing. Chances are you are likely safe to pin and will probably get some PIP, however, you are still playing the odds not knowing. If it were me, I'd probably toss it.
I’m not guessing. Guarentee it’s guaiacol.

“Likely safe…. Probably toss it” - ride that fence.

Reaction score
I’m not guessing. Guarentee it’s guaiacol.

“Likely safe…. Probably toss it” - ride that fence.
Based on the fact that you don't even know how to spell GuArAnTeE, I am GuEsSiNg you don't even know what guarantee means and you are definitely guessing. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Based on the fact that you don't even know how to spell GuArAnTeE, I am GuEsSiNg you don't even know what guarantee means and you are definitely guessing. :ROFLMAO:
wow.
You sure showed me up. I feel bad now. I misspelled a word. Omg.
Where’s your intro post? Just skipping that figuring that you’ll be banned today?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I'm guessing but there's no way in hell I would ever use it looking like that. Shit I would love to see what the urine looks like.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Spelling doesn't mean shit these days. Is Spelling an IQ test? absolutely not! With the invention of talk to text, autocorrect , and touch screen keyboard on small smartphones The incidences of spelling errors his drastically increased. Spell checker has diminished the importance of spelling accurately. I recommend you debate or counter the information provided not the way it is provided. To put it simply you are attempting to use Ad Hominem and perhaps a red herring fallacy.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Why does tren a have different colors?

My understanding is that tren a raws degrade fast due to oxidation, this changes the color of even the raws itself. Moisture is left in tren a raws and admittedly so by several Chinese engineers.

2nd reason, too much heat, even after fully brewed and reheated. So if he was to over heat that pink tren, if it's tren a, it will go purple.

If it's tren e, I have no clue because I have only seen regular tren e, lighter and yellowish. I have never seen dark tren e like I have tren a.

This is well above the head of the OP, but some of you will understand.

I would have loved to see this guy receive the orange juice tren a that was out for about a year. I think that stuff sat in warehouses during covid while not being able to produce quick enough during covid, it was still be sold.

Last edited:

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
If you send it to Jano you’ll have to get him to do a chemical composition analysis on top of the regular AAS purity test or else it’s not going to tell you anything about why it’s pink.

I’d just bin it and cut your loss. Paying out the ass to test questionable gear is a waste of money unless you want to do it purely out of curiosity.
Think this should be cut and pasted onto every vile someone questions.
Unless it comes from a pharmacy with a script be prepared to toss it the moment you question it. How ever much u paid I promise your family would rather you burried the vile than they burry you.

Shame that you have been round so long but haven't found a good supply.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Green gear can also be as simple as someone using low quality GSO. It’s very green.
Also to add what I had said on it, it will always have a green tint to it but that stuff was a darker shade of green. It wasn't the light green crayon it should be nor a the dark green but in-between that just was different than normal.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The heavy metal contamination discussion comes up every so often.

AnabolicLab use to have SIMEC test for heavy metals. Nothing. Jano offers it and has stated that he rarely has that analysis requested and when it has been performed it hasn’t shown anything.

Everyone connects “China” with “heavy metal contamination”. Rightfully so. But if raws actually contained heavy metals we’d all be fucked 100x over by now seeing as we’re injecting this shit so frequently.
My thoughts is at one time it may have but with the money in it for China they have cleaned that shit up years ago.

I mean back in the 70's and early 80's anything from dishes to toys had a lot of it, US cracked down and that got cleaned up real fast.

People seem to stay in the past and not seem to see the progress made over the years.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought really dark tren a came from the heating during brew process..
if it’s heated to high it will turn it rusty amber color..

I know some tne I got one time looked like root beer..

I’ve been doing this a long bit and I have never seen any gear that is red or green or purple..
And unless it was treid and true tested . If that showed up at my door it would go right out the back..
Just saying🤷‍♂️

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I thought really dark tren a came from the heating during brew process..
if it’s heated to high it will turn it rusty amber color..

I know some tne I got one time looked like root beer..

I’ve been doing this a long bit and I have never seen any gear that is red or green or purple..
And unless it was treid and true tested . If that showed up at my door it would go right out the back..
Just saying🤷‍♂️
Tren A raw purity degrades and is why it should be brewed asap, moisture oxidizes the raws causing cloudiness, color change and instability, Heat changes colors as well.

I have seen it all with tren a, but nothing else, just tren a.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow.
You sure showed me up. I feel bad now. I misspelled a word. Omg.
Where’s your intro post? Just skipping that figuring that you’ll be banned today?
I only pointed it out because I saw you harp on someone else for making a spelling mistake in the World News thread.
Is it only significant when you point out someone else's mistake but not when someone points out your mistake?
Yes to most it is trivial but based on what I saw you post in the other thread, I thought spelling was a big deal to you. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
I only pointed it out because I saw you harp on someone else for making a spelling mistake in the World News thread.
Is it only significant when you point out someone else's mistake but not when someone points out your mistake?
Yes to most it is trivial but based on what I saw you post in the other thread, I thought spelling was a big deal to you. 🤷‍♂️
Where in the world news thread, ace.

New Threads