Placebo effect?

Reaction score
It's certainly possible for test to start kicking in at 4 weeks, unlikely you're feeling the deca yet.
When things really start working, you won't be wondering.
Give it a few more weeks, you'll know for sure.
These compounds all start working the minute you inject them. The ester is cleaved, the compound is released, absorbed by the blood stream, and circulated around the body.

Steady levels occur later though. For TestE it’s around 20 days, right around 30 days for Deca. Plot it on steroidcalculator.com

Reaction score
It's certainly possible for test to start kicking in at 4 weeks, unlikely you're feeling the deca yet.
When things really start working, you won't be wondering.
Give it a few more weeks, you'll know for sure.
Great stuff thanks for the info. Will see how we go ;)

buck

Reaction score
The power of belief is a big driving force with many things including what one thinks will work in BBing.

Reaction score
The power of belief is a big driving force with many things including what one thinks will work in BBing.
So true indeed. And the converse is also true. If i go to lift but head isnt on point, i feel weak and do poor, lazy and frankly dangerous lifts. Will be interesting to see if the next few weeks feels like it could be beyond a positive attitude though..

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I tried looking at this and sadly cant do test only test here that i lnow of. Im in ireland. What i need to do is go to local doc and ask for full blood test but they need a reason and told me i should wait at least 6 months betweenntests :/. Still looking at ways to do it tho so thanks for the info.
if only there was a pinned guide to getting bloodwork done pinned in someones signature

Reaction score
if only there was a pinned guide to getting bloodwork done pinned in someones signature
Is this a sticky? Its a good post that your sig link directs to. It should be a sticky.

Edited by moderator: stop with the unnecessary jabs at very specific members. It doesn't come off as playful. This is the last warning for this type of stuff from you. You told me you were ready to leave this at the door, now prove it.

Reaction score
It’s the ONLY reason he’s here. We all see where this is going so ban him now and keep banning him each time he pathetically returns.

There’s a reason this forum was back on track. There’s also a reason he’s been banned from EVERY forum.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It’s the ONLY reason he’s here. We all see where this is going so ban him now and keep banning him each time he pathetically returns.

There’s a reason this forum was back on track. There’s also a reason he’s been banned from EVERY forum.
We (@CJ and I) will continue moderating in the way we have been doing since the start of this year.

This individual will either comply with the way the forum runs now, or they will cut their own legs out from under themselves (e.g. continue behavior and receive bans). In either case, the forum will continue to remain on track.

New Threads