Primobolan

Reaction score
I recently took 100mg primo with 125 mg test (weekly dose) and I feel like shit. Low energy, anxiety, depressed. Low E2?

The source is from an online store that advertises here and is very much not liked by many users here.

I’m wondering if it’s normal for primo to have these effect or if it’s maybe a fake (Masteron?). Will have to send it in for testing.

Reaction score
I recently took 100mg primo with 125 mg test (weekly dose) and I feel like shit. Low energy, anxiety, depressed. Low E2?

The source is from an online store that advertises here and is very much not liked by many users here.

I’m wondering if it’s normal for primo to have these effect or if it’s mast. Will have to send it in for testing.
Get a blood test. But if you just took that, I’d wait a bit first. It’s not “crashing” your e2 after one dose.

Reaction score
Get a blood test. But if you just took that, I’d wait a bit first. It’s not “crashing” your e2 after one dose.
Thank you. It’s been 48 hours since dose and been feeling like shit since yesterday.

I will stick to my trt clinic prescribed Test Cyp until I can validate the compound or find a reputable source.

Reaction score
I hate to be the one, but why did you order from a place that's "very much not liked"? Did you find some good reviews and thought you would roll the dice?
No that’s a valid question. I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and I just found this site yesterday.

Reaction score
Since you've made it known to the forum that you don't do your homework (no offense meant, you seemed to have learned your lesson), ignore anyone who approaches you selling drugs.

Spend time reading about the different sources and form your own opinion. @BigBaldBeardGuy made a thread specifically about how to find a source. Use the search function to find the thread.

Reaction score
Since you've made it known to the forum that you don't do your homework (no offense meant, you seemed to have learned your lesson), ignore anyone who approaches you selling drugs.

Spend time reading about the different sources and form your own opinion. @BigBaldBeardGuy made a thread specifically about how to find a source. Use the search function to find the thread.
None taken, I definitely am upping my research. just happy to have found a group that doesn’t sugar coat shit. Happy holidays.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you. It’s been 48 hours since dose and been feeling like shit since yesterday.

I will stick to my trt clinic prescribed Test Cyp until I can validate the compound or find a reputable source.
Its only been 48 hours since a Primo Enanthate injection? Are you sure this isnt all just coincidence or in your head?

Reaction score
Its only been 48 hours since a Primo Enanthate injection? Are you sure this isnt all just coincidence or in your head?

I would second this....unless you got some shit that's nowhere close to what it's supposed to be...

Reaction score
No that’s a valid question. I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and I just found this site yesterday.
That happens, and you're at least making an effort to research now. And yes, this place will not sugar coat anything. We don't coddle you like you're one of these new generation, safe room....whatever their called, cry babies!

Obscured78

Reaction score
I highly doubt it’s from the primo it’s such a small weekly dose and especially if that was your first shot of it

New Threads