Refuse to Die

Reaction score
I’d even grab ahold of that liberal Karen haircut and pull the fuck out of it and dominate the fuck out of you. I’d make you understand what a real orgasm is and make you like pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep my hair cut that short so manlets like you can't reach it and pull while boring me to death with your definition of intercourse.

By the size of you, I'd say you'd need to fuck Rapunzel to grab a handful back there. 😘

Reaction score
Hahahaha I’d make you try to crawl away but I’d hold your ass down and fuck the life out of you. You’re funny.

I’d even grab ahold of that liberal Karen haircut and pull the fuck out of it and dominate the fuck out of you. I’d make you understand what a real orgasm is and make you like pain.

"Fuck the life out of me"??? Whaddya gonna do, bore me to death with your excuses about tren erectile dysfunction?

I keep my hair cut that short so manlets like you can't reach it and pull while boring me to death with your definition of intercourse.

By the size of you, I'd say you'd need to fuck Rapunzel to grab a handful back there. 😘
Allright I'm out y'all are too intense for me.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Donald Pump

k56Y9Dm.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How come everyone rejects the kickback but you never hear a word about cable chest flyes?

Pretty much the same issues, except you have no bracing on the pec flyes, so they're arguably worse. 🤔

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
How come everyone rejects the kickback but you never hear a word about cable chest flyes?

Pretty much the same issues, except you have no bracing on the pec flyes, so they're arguably worse. 🤔
No idea. If I had two cables I would probably do a lot of other stuff.

But...turns of my new medical insurance gives me choice of commercial gym memberships for only $25 a month. So what commercial gym does not suck? Anytime Fitness is closest to me, not sure how it is though.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
HAAAAHHAA I had to look twice to see who the hell you quoted baaaahahahaha oh shit i damn near drown in my coffee I thought you said that to Skull
I don't think so...Homey don't play that!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
HAAAAHHAA I had to look twice to see who the hell you quoted baaaahahahaha oh shit i damn near drown in my coffee I thought you said that to Skull

Lmao was pissed about a lot of things and had a few drinks Lat night. Apparently had fun being an idiot lol

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Lmao was pissed about a lot of things and had a few drinks Lat night. Apparently had fun being an idiot lol

No worries for the record I wouldnt fuck mair with a rubber dick n two pair of gloves haahaha

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
No worries for the record I wouldnt fuck mair with a rubber dick n two pair of gloves haahaha

It would only be to be mean

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

But...turns of my new medical insurance gives me choice of commercial gym memberships for only $25 a month. So what commercial gym does not suck? Anytime Fitness is closest to me, not sure how it is though.
Trend taught me how to run bands under my bench and loop em around my db handles its not a cable fly mind you but you can put weight on your dbs and get an over load with a band or two. Works really well once you get the feel of the pull on the handles from the bands.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
It would only be to be mean

Ahhh the rare and elusive hate fuck , I had one of those once haahaha it was magical

Chick and I hated each other fought every time we saw each other , nasty looks , names ,, she was just a total bitch , then one night we crashed a party at her house ,, ended up late as fuck and her n I were like the last two up an she just walks in an straddles me on the couch told me to just shut the fuck up and shoved her tongue in my mouth.

It was like we tried to kill each other for the next 4 hours , then never spoke of it , never even looked at each other after that , it was like it never happened ... .but tween you me and the board .... she was fucking amazing WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Ahhh the rare and elusive hate fuck , I had one of those once haahaha it was magical

Chick and I hated each other fought every time we saw each other , nasty looks , names ,, she was just a total bitch , then one night we crashed a party at her house ,, ended up late as fuck and her n I were like the last two up an she just walks in an straddles me on the couch told me to just shut the fuck up and shoved her tongue in my mouth.

It was like we tried to kill each other for the next 4 hours , then never spoke of it , never even looked at each other after that , it was like it never happened ... .but tween you me and the board .... she was fucking amazing WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hahaha hell yes. She sounds fun

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Literally almost any of them are fine. Even if it only supplements the equipment you have at home, it's not costing you anything.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Get a seated bench, problem solved.

Reactions: CJ