RU51884 Consensus? Thoughts on hair loss prevention?

Reaction score
I stumbled across this while doing some research on hair loss with mast. Someone had posted on on of my threads before about long terms issues around finasteride (which I’m still a little skeptic about.)

Anyway, it seems like this is a far better solution. In fact, I’m surprised they aren’t already prescribing it.

Has anyone does research with this chemical? Any success? Any bad experiences?

Also, not asking for a source, but do you think sources for this could be trusted as real? I know you always run the risk with sources but this one seems pretty niche.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
All I found on this was this fucking Frankenstein study where they apparently scalped balding men and stapled the scalps to mice that they were hitting with test prop.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/941...AQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0nqDVDi6zBA3I-4-hPZvMh

But yeah, this study was done in the 90s and it's been around since the 80s and no clinical trials or development has come about as far as I can tell so I would suspect efficacy or safety profile issues. You have to figure a safe hair loss drug with even minor efficacy is worth billions.. There has to be some reason this hasn't been developed.

As far as sourcing, it doesn't seem very common so I would be very suspicious about it.. Seems like it's one of those things that gets added to a huge list of chemicals they can't or don't bother to actually make on a scammy Chinese lab list.

Reaction score
All I found on this was this fucking Frankenstein study where they apparently scalped balding men and stapled the scalps to mice that they were hitting with test prop.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/941...AQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0nqDVDi6zBA3I-4-hPZvMh

But yeah, this study was done in the 90s and it's been around since the 80s and no clinical trials or development has come about as far as I can tell so I would suspect efficacy or safety profile issues. You have to figure a safe hair loss drug with even minor efficacy is worth billions.. There has to be some reason this hasn't been developed.

As far as sourcing, it doesn't seem very common so I would be very suspicious about it.. Seems like it's one of those things that gets added to a huge list of chemicals they can't or don't bother to actually make on a scammy Chinese lab list.
WTF! This study is wild!! Lol. Yeah I was thinking the same, there’s so much money in this, they must have some research. Unless they make more by not having a miracle cure

Reaction score
It’s crazy some people toss it around like candy on meso and the one study is something from the dark ages.

I got a weird shaped head mannn lol

New Threads