Russian Ukraine War------>Political Shitshow

Hughinn

Reaction score
Russia is rehearsing a nuclear response:

I think Russia is preparing for war with NATO

The situation in the middle East is on the verge of cascading out of control and past the point of return fast.

Israel is bombing not only Gaza, but Syria, Jordan and Iran and leaving the US to shield it from its own repercussion

Israeli lobby has virtually all US establishment politicians in both parties beating the war drums as their pocketbooks swell and Russia sees this fir what it is

Russia, China and the collective middle East are in much stronger positions than in 1990 and are not going to allow Israel and the US to go on another rampage tearing up the region and destabilizing the economic interests they have in their own neighborhoods so to speak.

The largest gathering of naval power in human history has assembled in the eastern Mediterranean sea and it's not their to help Israel "defend itself from Hamas" it's there to prevent any intervention by other nations trying to halt the Israeli genocide/ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

The Arab world in general, and really anybody with a sense of humanity looks in horror and disgust with what Israel is doing and shudders. In America, Zionist money, media and lobby have lulled a large parts of the population into a passive attitude about an atrocity that is against an alien people, But the Arab governments are facing enormous pressure from thier Arab populations to put an end to the travesty unfolding irregardless of the cost. This is a moral question for them and should be for Americans too.

Russia/China see this and know they cannot allow the US to destroy Iran, it's ally and rampage through the middle East again.

Washington DC, is by all practical purpose has become a Zionist colony and will blindly, motivated by greed and ambition march this country off a cliff for Israel.

And Israel, like the pied Piper is playing the money tune Washington dances to.

Religious dogmas, perceived victim hood, decades of propoganda and indoctrination have large swaths of the American people blind to what Israel really is and prepared to risk everything for its benifit.

This shit about to get real

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think Russia is preparing for war with NATO

The situation in the middle East is on the verge of cascading out of control and past the point of return fast.

Israel is bombing not only Gaza, but Syria, Jordan and Iran and leaving the US to shield it from its own repercussion

Israeli lobby has virtually all US establishment politicians in both parties beating the war drums as their pocketbooks swell and Russia sees this fir what it is

Russia, China and the collective middle East are in much stronger positions than in 1990 and are not going to allow Israel and the US to go on another rampage tearing up the region and destabilizing the economic interests they have in their own neighborhoods so to speak.

The largest gathering of naval power in human history has assembled in the eastern Mediterranean sea and it's not their to help Israel "defend itself from Hamas" it's there to prevent any intervention by other nations trying to halt the Israeli genocide/ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

The Arab world in general, and really anybody with a sense of humanity looks in horror and disgust with what Israel is doing and shudders. In America, Zionist money, media and lobby have lulled a large parts of the population into a passive attitude about an atrocity that is against an alien people, But the Arab governments are facing enormous pressure from thier Arab populations to put an end to the travesty unfolding irregardless of the cost. This is a moral question for them and should be for Americans too.

Russia/China see this and know they cannot allow the US to destroy Iran, it's ally and rampage through the middle East again.

Washington DC, is by all practical purpose has become a Zionist colony and will blindly, motivated by greed and ambition march this country off a cliff for Israel.

And Israel, like the pied Piper is playing the money tune Washington dances to.

Religious dogmas, perceived victim hood, decades of propoganda and indoctrination have large swaths of the American people blind to what Israel really is and prepared to risk everything for its benifit.

This shit about to get real
If only we had a fucking real leader.

When they start the draft, the border will become an exit. The Cartels will welcome us. Instead of bringing the drugs to America, the Americans will come to the drugs. Mexico going to see higher property values.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

When they start the draft, the border will become an exit. The Cartels will welcome us. Instead of bringing the drugs to America, the Americans will come to the drugs. Mexico going to see higher property values.
Problem is this country hasn't had a real true leader since Eisenhower.

Hughinn

Reaction score

Alot of Americans don't know, but Kennedy is literally personally responsible for de escalation of the Cuban missel crisis

He had the fortitude to get on the phone and personally speak to the Soviets and agree to remove ballistic missiles from Turkish territory in return for the Soviets abandoning the Cuban missel batteries

A move that saved millions of lives probably, but made him an enemy of the deep state and possibly cost him his life

We need a leader now. You're absolutely right about that

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
We need a leader now. You're absolutely right about that
I agree with that sentiment, but western democracy is too far gone for it to matter IMO. Our “leaders” are just figureheads who represent the interests that control them.

Representative government hasn’t been a thing for decades.

Hughinn

Reaction score

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
When our media says “Putin is a bad bad bad man. We need to stop bad bad Putin from taking the Ukraine or he’ll take over all of Europe.”

It means Putin is right. The US is the bad guys.
Putin came to power by bombing a series of residential apartment buildings and having his FSB buddy swear to it , blamed it on the Chechens.

Before you argue , it's all been proven by several nations intelligence services over the years.

Putin isnt just a bad man ,, he's a genocidal monster.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Putin came to power by bombing a series of residential apartment buildings and having his FSB buddy swear to it , blamed it on the Chechens.

Before you argue , it's all been proven by several nations intelligence services over the years.

Putin isnt just a bad man ,, he's a genocidal monster.
I don’t think that many people would argue that Putin is a good guy, but how many non-combatants did the US kill in the most recent Iraq war alone?

I think that BBBG’s point is that nobody is a “good guy” not that Putin is a wonderful person. Everything is gray area.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I don’t think that many people would argue that Putin is a good guy, but how many non-combatants did the US kill in the most recent Iraq war alone?

I think that BBBG’s point is that nobody is a “good guy” not that Putin is a wonderful person. Everything is gray area.
Non-combatant = some one that needs to be a better ducker or run faster

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

In all honesty this will happen no matter who fights a non uniformed enemy.

You simply cant tell them apart , and the bad guys lie so.

Its hard to have feelings for non combatants unless they are little kids or animals ,, a woman will put on a vest or pick up rifle just as fast as a man.

So will a teen ager.

Whole thing just sucks when its rag tag militias and fiefdoms going at it with no one really dressed fucking proper.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Russia is hitting Ukraine with the largest shelling of the year:

It's interesting to see how much the tone has shifted on this conflict in the last few weeks.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Our government picks and chooses when non-combatants are ok to brutalize.

Ukraine is one of the unique situations where they are considered off-limits.

Could you imagine what these same cocksuckers would be howling if Russia had done this in Ukraine?

They'd be screaming for the Pentagon to nuke Moscow and hang Putin for war crimes in front of the world

But this is Israel

The indoctrination is real my friend. And it's powerful

The herd mentality

Edit,

Although if Russia had done this Ukraine, I'd be calling for putins head too

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Could you imagine what these same cocksuckers would be howling if Russia had done this in Ukraine?

They'd be screaming for the Pentagon to nuke Moscow and hang Putin for war crimes in front of the world

This is a point I'm surprised to not see more people making, but I have heard it from some pro-Palestine voices.

But this is Israel

The herd mentality

The herd mentality is especially strong on this one because both left and right wing media in the United States are biased towards Israel.

Hughinn

Reaction score
For context
I understand that war is war.

And lots of sons and fathers/mothers suffer and die because of war

But this is not a couple of parents lamenting the loss of their young man who fought as a soldier and died

This is what Israel is doing

And they're doing it intentionally
Screenshot_20231104-061346.png

Hughinn

Reaction score
Back to Ukraine, two years and hundreds of thousands of casualties later, Ukraine will now have to beg in shame, on it's own, for the deal Russia (and probably Ukraine) would’ve gladly agreed to before the war if Washington had not prevented the peace negations.

We told you this would happen. Nothing went wrong, nothing could’ve gone differently, this was always going to happen in the end and everyone with half a brain could see that from day one.

Shame on everyone who cheered on this unnecessary slaughter. And a curse on every one of those lying, conniving rat bastards in Washington that provoked ,enabled and promoted this for thier own greed and ambitions. I hope karma gives them what they deserve

Last edited:

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
@Hughinn I knew this was coming.

Russia is sitting on most of the ethnically Russian areas of Ukraine already. Their economy has rebounded throughout 2023 despite Western predictions of an imminent collapse. The ball is in their court.

Russia has the manpower and natural resources to continue fighting well into 2025, if not longer. North Korean ammunition further solidifies their ability to fight a long war.

Imagine all of the lives that could have been saved by negotiating sooner. Better yet, imagine all that can be saved by negotiating now rather than waiting another year or two (at which point Russia may very well be in an even better position).

Reaction score

But this is Israel

The herd mentality

Edit,

Although if Russia had done this Ukraine, I'd be calling for putins head too
I’d like you to be clear.

Who are you calling “cocksuckers”??

That doesn’t have any place in a discussion. You should do better than that.