Sources for test/Tren?

Reaction score
I just joined today and I’m gonna get made fun of for this post.

I’m 20 y/o, 6’2 180 and have been training for 8 months. I’ve recently tried rad140 but it just made me feel horrible. I’m looking for a reliable source to find test or Tren online. Not sure if this is even the right place to ask this question but any tips or info about this subject would be really appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Walk away. Slowly. Quietly. Politely. Yes, you’re gonna get run over in 3.. 2.. 1..

And if you’re dead set, just read up and make your own decision. No need to trust a stranger on the internet.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
At 6'2" and 180 pounds, why are you already wanting to hop on gear? Especially at age 20?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The story will be a tall, skinny and very young guy with lots of potential getting in over his head with gear and shutting down his natural testosterone production for no reason.
I've seen that one!!! 👀

Reaction score
I just joined today and I’m gonna get made fun of for this post.

I’m 20 y/o, 6’2 180 and have been training for 8 months. I’ve recently tried rad140 but it just made me feel horrible. I’m looking for a reliable source to find test or Tren online. Not sure if this is even the right place to ask this question but any tips or info about this subject would be really appreciated. Thanks
I hope you decided to do some lifting naturally for a few years! You’re better off spending money on food than test and tren and there are other boards to find sources this is more for good information im sure all these guys lit you up for posting this shit

Reaction score
I hope you decided to do some lifting naturally for a few years! You’re better off spending money on food than test and tren and there are other boards to find sources this is more for good information im sure all these guys lit you up for posting this shit

He's not been on this board since March.....I doubt he'll ever see your reply.

New Threads