Stanford Pharma

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stan kicked in on a coming home gift for me a couple of years ago. I thought that was nice of him. The source Kai got ahold of some private enails of a customer of stans and by doing so got a hold of some of my personal emails and some of Stans as well.
Kai passed those on to another source I was not a fan of, TGI, and he started a rumor than Stan, Millard and myself were plotting to rid the board of TGI and that we were all also selling rec drugs to fund our plots. TGI's wife was killed and TGI is in prison. Strange how things work out.

Valdosta

Reaction score
Stan kicked in on a coming home gift for me a couple of years ago. I thought that was nice of him. The source Kai got ahold of some private enails of a customer of stans and by doing so got a hold of some of my personal emails and some of Stans as well.
Kai passed those on to another source I was not a fan of, TGI, and he started a rumor than Stan, Millard and myself were plotting to rid the board of TGI and that we were all also selling rec drugs to fund our plots. TGI's wife was killed and TGI is in prison. Strange how things work out.
another history lesson lol

Obscured78

Reaction score
How exactly did Kai get those private emails?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How exactly did Kai get those private emails?
Not sure if you remember meso member Rhino? Kai posted openly that he told rhino if he was to ever rip him off he would go to the ends of the earth to get him.
Rhino would wash bitcoin for kai so they had a relationship of sorts. When rhino didn’t return bitcoin to Kai it was on.

I don’t know if he guessed the password with the info he knew about rhino?

Rhino addressed the Kai situation before he stopped showing his face at meso.

Rhino had a substance abuse issue. Rhino had been doing well for a time. He was making decent $$ as a remailer for Stan and playing middle man to a group of bulk buyers who needed orders filled when Stan got sick.

I put him in touch with Royal Pharma who was filling orders for 24hreup.biz’s domestic customers. Royal had a couple of different brands at that time and did a brisk business. I also put Royal with 24hreup before he started filling orders for Stan’s customers.

Rhino turned scammer when I left without warning in the fall of 2018 for 10 months. Rhino needed me to act as a conduit to a few different things he couldn’t access without me.
Rhino posed as me and then as the owner of Royal to get @Kim to send him $$ for gear which she didnt receive. When I returned I was able to get either 24hr or Royal to get Kim what she had ordered through the scamming Rhino. I don’t recall which one got her straight?

Kai, meanwhile, after being ripped off by Rhino who was committing felonies for Kai, posed as a member who was ripped off by rhino. It wasn’t gear that he had stolen, it was bitcoin he gave rhino to wash.

The end for Rhino came when he was arrested counterfeiting US Currency in the back seat of his car. Lol..there was an article in his local paper that Kim found and shared.

I called Kai out to answer about passing the emails of a former customer of his…me…but he never took the bait.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Not sure if you remember meso member Rhino? Kai posted openly that he told rhino if he was to ever rip him off he would go to the ends of the earth to get him.
Rhino would wash bitcoin for kai so they had a relationship of sorts. When rhino didn’t return bitcoin to Kai it was on.

I don’t know if he guessed the password with the info he knew about rhino?

Rhino addressed the Kai situation before he stopped showing his face at meso.

Rhino had a substance abuse issue. Rhino had been doing well for a time. He was making decent $$ as a remailer for Stan and playing middle man to a group of bulk buyers who needed orders filled when Stan got sick.

I put him in touch with Royal Pharma who was filling orders for 24hreup.biz’s domestic customers. Royal had a couple of different brands at that time and did a brisk business. I also put Royal with 24hreup before he started filling orders for Stan’s customers.

Rhino turned scammer when I left without warning in the fall of 2018 for 10 months. Rhino needed me to act as a conduit to a few different things he couldn’t access without me.
Rhino posed as me and then as the owner of Royal to get @Kim to send him $$ for gear which she didnt receive. When I returned I was able to get either 24hr or Royal to get Kim what she had ordered through the scamming Rhino. I don’t recall which one got her straight?

Kai, meanwhile, after being ripped off by Rhino who was committing felonies for Kai, posed as a member who was ripped off by rhino. It wasn’t gear that he had stolen, it was bitcoin he gave rhino to wash.

The end for Rhino came when he was arrested counterfeiting US Currency in the back seat of his car. Lol..there was an article in his local paper that Kim found and shared.

I called Kai out to answer about passing the emails of a former customer of his…me…but he never took the bait.
Jeebus! 4dfb3fff-a57c-415d-a6cb-d3b46a80a84c_text.gif

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
nobodys complained in the past 15 years as far as im aware. but like any other human being he could end up messing up the second u place an order.
You are not a customer of Stans so why do you feel the need to speak on his or his customers behalf???? You don't know shit you only know what surfaces on meso anybody can read the same shit. Fact of the matter is that Stanford has his own relationship with his customers, you not being one of them means you are talking out of your ass. Kindly stop doing that.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
TGI? Who is that?

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Stan is my go to. A good friend of the boards, who everyone respects recommended Stan to me.

Stan's stuff is quality. His customer service is ridiculously fast. Ordered twice and I would say TA was 3 and 4 days. Additionally, he is very helpful to noobs with questions and I've never seen anyone beat his prices.

His masteron gave me a libido of steel. And his Tren added even more strength to that libido. It was my first cycle ever and the first time I saw some definition in my abs. Also in that 10 week cycle which also included Stans Test Cyp, there was not a single pip.

Reaction score
You are not a customer of Stans so why do you feel the need to speak on his or his customers behalf???? You don't know shit you only know what surfaces on meso anybody can read the same shit. Fact of the matter is that Stanford has his own relationship with his customers, you not being one of them means you are talking out of your ass. Kindly stop doing that.
I love how you try and moderate other members opinion. Take your spectrum meds and go find a new source to shill for. Now just fyi, I left out the "fuck you mike" on purpose. See, I'm growing for the better

Reaction score
I want to thank everybody for the input on Stanford.

I just placed a small order this morning and will let everyone know how it goes.

So far, the email response time is fast and the prices look fair.

Valdosta

Reaction score
im 8 weeks in to a cycle i got from him right now jackass

Obscured78

Reaction score
I want to thank everybody for the input on Stanford.

I just placed a small order this morning and will let everyone know how it goes.

So far, the email response time is fast and the prices look fair.
Did he actually take the order and give you payment instructions? He recently said he wasn’t taking anymore orders currently and will notify when he’s back; hasn’t made that notification yet.

Reaction score
Did he actually take the order and give you payment instructions? He recently said he wasn’t taking anymore orders currently and will notify when he’s back; hasn’t made that notification yet.
No, I requested, then received, a price list. Then I sent a return email with my order and also requested the payment info, etc.

Shortly thereafter I recieved an email stating they were not going to be filling orders until further notice.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little dissapointed.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
No, I requested, then received, a price list. Then I sent a return email with my order and also requested the payment info, etc.

Shortly thereafter I recieved an email stating they were not going to be filling orders until further notice.

What?

Obscured78

Reaction score

He’ll open back up after he catches up. No worries.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
He’ll open back up after he catches up. No worries.
That's what I figured it was. But Stan should have said something to the effect of please send me an email in 2 weeks. The until further notice doesn't yield happy customers.

But yes, his stuff is great and very inexpensive. Which kind of digs him into the high number of transactions hole.

Obscured78

Reaction score
That's what I figured it was. But Stan should have said something to the effect of please send me an email in 2 weeks. The until further notice doesn't yield happy customers.

But yes, his stuff is great and very inexpensive. Which kind of digs him into the high number of transactions hole.
He said he’d make announcement when he open back up. No more needs to be said.

Reaction score
I figured it was an over loaded with orders or was waiting for supplies type of situation. I grew up in 2 family businesses in the same household, every once in a while you just have to put things on pause to catch up.

New Threads