Take a Picture, It Will Last Longer :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I remember the time where people got along here. When everything wasn't a fucking argument. Is the video stupid? Yea of course. Is it relevant in a world where women are trying to gain clout by making videos acting like any guy that looks at them is a creep? Yep. Yall need to chill.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
This reminds me of a situation I encountered before. Once I took a human female to the gym on a date and I was doing some heavy rows in a stringer. My nipples popped out and she started blushing and turned away. She went to the other side on the following set to watch and not see my rock hard diamond cutters while I grunted (handsomely) to ego lift in front of her. After that we walked my dog. She asked to use my home’s toilet and as a gentleman I agreed. But as soon as she got into my home she sat on the couch and DID NOT take a shit. In my confusion I banged her 4 times (with consent). I called her a liar and she said she did use the washroom eventually. These women are really crafty. The end.

OP thank you for reminding me of fond memories with your good story telling skills.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
This reminds me of a situation I encountered before. Once I took a human female to the gym on a date and I was doing some heavy rows in a stringer. My nipples popped out and she started blushing and turned away. She went to the other side on the following set to watch and not see my rock hard diamond cutters while I grunted (handsomely) to ego lift in front of her. After that we walked my dog. She asked to use my home’s toilet and as a gentleman I agreed. But as soon as she got into my home she sat on the couch and DID NOT take a shit. In my confusion I banged her 4 times (with consent). I called her a liar and she said she did use the washroom eventually. These women are really crafty. The end.

OP thank you for reminding me of fond memories with your good story telling skills.
#1 or #2?

Reaction score
Nowadays so many relationships have their roots at the gym. Chances are they are now together.

The moral of the story is...follow the iron and it may lead to what you desire.