Test cyp heartburn??

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Hey fellas.. Just started running some test c at 500mgs a week, pinning twice a week. However been having severe heartburn ever since. Just wondering if any of yall ever experienced this... a side note, anyone know why my chat box isn't showing up anymore. Thanks Bros

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No to the heartburn. As for the chat box, tap the plus sign "+" that's all the way to the right on the chat box banner.

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
And that's why your the greatest. Thanks brother

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Orals cause heart burn .. are u on anything else beside the cyp? Take a few tums that should do it

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Was sing 15mgs of lgd but gonna drop superdrol down to 20

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Superdrol is notorious for causing digestive issues, heartburn included.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Isn't it better to do a smaller amount of anabolic and a larger amount of test anyway?

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Probably an older way of thinking, again just what I've picked up from past info.... but I've adjusts thought if your not running 500mgs of test on top of whatever else, then your wasting your time

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Probably an older way of thinking, again just what I've picked up from past info.... but I've adjusts thought if your not running 500mgs of test on top of whatever else, then your wasting your time
But what about someone like this... They aromatize heavily, so if they take 500 mg of Test, they run into gyno issues so they're forced to take an AI which now further messes up their lipid panel.

But if they take only 200mg of Test, now there's no gyno issue, and no AI needed so their cholesterol/lipids aren't so bad. To make up the difference they take 300mg of Deca. They get no issues from the Deca, and they grow like a weed.

Wouldn't that be a better scenario in this example?

These other drugs were created for a reason, to work around issues that some get from Testosterone for example.

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
But what about someone like this... They aromatize heavily, so if they take 500 mg of Test, they run into gyno issues so they're forced to take an AI which now further messes up their lipid panel.

But if they take only 200mg of Test, now there's no gyno issue, and no AI needed so their cholesterol/lipids aren't so bad. To make up the difference they take 300mg of Deca. They get no issues from the Deca, and they grow like a weed.

Wouldn't that be a better scenario in this example?

These other drugs were created for a reason, to work around issues that some get from Testosterone for example.
Yes sir, that does make tremendous sense. Just all the old timers advice I've gotten says blast t! Individuals respond differently to different drugs

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
...or I could just grow a pair of bitch tits.

That way I can suck on them as I fall asleep at night.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

New Threads