nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
ee54d27746964b4cfc9bd6f030c61667.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bout to kill this lamb and chicken! Damn diet issues when I’m around Iraqi food!!
I love how middle easterners have grilled tomatoes and onions with nearly every damn thing. So simple, yet they are literally flavor bombs in your mouth.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
@Trump , The little red headed bird is back. He tapped the window and I looked and said good morning and he was all giddy to see me and was flying around the window 🪟. It’s standing next to the glass cred.

76d5ae901f6d8717340b7baf1cf82077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Trump , The little red headed bird is back. He tapped the window and I looked and said good morning and he was all giddy to see me and was flying around the window 🪟. It’s standing next to the glass cred.

76d5ae901f6d8717340b7baf1cf82077.jpg

is that a house finch (Haemorhous mexicanus)? I can't see the bird very well but it resembles a house finch.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
is that a house finch (Haemorhous mexicanus)? I can't see the bird very well but it resembles a house finch.

Wow I am impressed @johnjohn. It looks like a finch but for some reason I taps my window to get my attention and once I turn, it gets all giddy like a puppy who hasn’t seen you. I don’t know how it sees me because being on the second floor, I’ve have dove crash into my window and die. send why does it get excited when I see it. The bird has been tapping my window all summer. This is about the fourth or fifth time it does this over weeks if time. Sometime I think I can communicate with animals; I find it interesting how my dogs communicate with each other.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Bout to kill this lamb and chicken! Damn diet issues when I’m around Iraqi food!!

My favourite style of Mediterranean food is Turkish because they bring that spicy Asian flair-I’m Mexican so I love spicy, although I like the Lebanese/Israeli dishes as well as Armenian.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
My favourite style of Mediterranean food is Turkish because they bring that spicy Asian flair-I’m Mexican so I love spicy, although I like the Lebanese/Israeli dishes as well as Armenian.

Turkish food is great!! Every time I’m on a layover in Istanbul I travel out the airport to get some food. But, if you like spicy Indian food is where it’s at!! At the hotel I stay at we have Indian chefs and they make me spicy chicken skewers I can eat those all day long

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Turkish food is great!! Every time I’m on a layover in Istanbul I travel out the airport to get some food. But, if you like spicy Indian food is where it’s at!! At the hotel I stay at we have Indian chefs and they make me spicy chicken skewers I can eat those all day long

Are you Mediterranean? Greek, Arab, Armenian, etc?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Moz a full bucket of harvest. Taghaba’allah!

2e8ba7b2b4a1628a6138a5e15fe156ef.jpg

weightlossburn

Reaction score

Yeah, I thought I really liked Greek food, but then I tried Turkish food. To me it was like a similar but better version of Greek food. I stopped eating meat a while ago and Indian food has definitely become my jam. They are masters in the artistic use of spices.