How many days a week do you train?

Reaction score
Hey, some of you seem to be very negative towards me which is fine just don't expect me to engage when you come at me like that. I have answered all questions and gone into specifics when asked for specifics.
However, I don't keep negative company so if you put me down or make some kind of sarcastic assumption when you ask me a question, don't be surprised when I ignore you.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hey, some of you seem to be very negative towards me which is fine just don't expect me to engage when you come at me like that. I have answered all questions and gone into specifics when asked for specifics.
However, I don't keep negative company so if you call me a name, put me down or make some kind of sarcastic assumption when you ask me a question, don't be surprised when I ignore you.
There’s a handy [IGNORE] button. Works just fine for me.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I never said I have inconsistent programming. I said I don't follow one program.
Of course there are trends with the way I train and those trends stay consistent for a given time period, generally for at least 3 to 4 months.
Then why wouldn't you just reply with your current program? 🤔

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well think what you want but I disagree. I have as much to offer as anyone else here. If you don't find me interesting, that doesn't bother me. There are some here I find interesting so I guess we will see if anyone here thinks I do have anything to offer
In the future, when you make up your online characters... can you do without this reverse sea lion'ing that you seem fond of using? 😂

Reaction score
It's been 3 on, 1 off for me. I've been doing this for a few months now and I really like it over the old bro split. So its 6 days a week lifting as well as cardio. Rest day has no cardio just make sure I walk about 5k steps.

Reaction score
It's been 3 on, 1 off for me. I've been doing this for a few months now and I really like it over the old bro split. So its 6 days a week lifting as well as cardio. Rest day has no cardio just make sure I walk about 5k steps.
That's a lot. How much time per day?

Reaction score
That's a lot. How much time per day?
It seemed like it at first. I would have to take off additional days sometimes. Now I'm in the groove and I recover pretty well. Usually lifting for about 2 hrs then I have 40 min cardio on the treadmill. Been doing 2.7mph at 10% incline. I'm soaked by the time I'm done and shower before I head home for food.

buck

Reaction score
In my growth years natural and juiced i often trained 6 days a week with good results. These days as an old man i am trying to lose muscle as slow as i can and shoot for 2 on 1 off. Trying to atrophy as slow as i can seems harder to do then putting on size.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
I currently go 5 days a week. Sometimes for quads day I will go to the gym twice. If I really want to slap people or do something sinful like banging broads or feel human emotions I will go on my rest days and do something like abs, calves, or really anything. You name it I do it.

Edit: don’t say a man’s name, I won’t do it. I won’t do anything you name. I’m talking about exercises, not men.

Massacre

Reaction score
I typically train 6 days a week and rest on Sundays.

It’s the best way I hold myself accountable and stay out of trouble.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
4-5 days a week. Most of the time it's 4 days, but sometimes I'm running short on time and might have to break up a workout over 2 days.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Typically four but sometimes three if I’m having a particularly busy week.

Pull w/ Hamstrings (Back and bicep focus)

Push w/ Quads and Calves (Quad focus)

Rest

Pull w/ Hamstrings (Hammy focus)

Push w/ Quads and Calves (Chest and Tricep focus)

Rest
Rest

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Typically four but sometimes three if I’m having a particularly busy week.

Pull w/ Hamstrings (Back and bicep focus)

Push w/ Quads and Calves (Quad focus)

Rest

Pull w/ Hamstrings (Hammy focus)

Push w/ Quads and Calves (Chest and Tricep focus)

Rest
Rest
This is almost exactly what I've been doing

Except I'm a dumbshit who insists on pulling heavy snatch grip deadlifts on pull day A and end up doing zero other back work

New Threads