Things you hate giving up when dieting

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
What are some of the things you hate so much to give up during a cut or for your diet to meet your goals? Or what are some guilty pleasures of yours with food?

I freaking love chocolate milk. I’m like a big ass kid with it. I love milk in general. I’ve noticed the past few months I was waking up craving it so bad. I drink whole milk. Come to find out, after my last labs recently, I was vitamin D deficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
To be honest ,, I don't really eat anything different on or off a diet just more or less of it. Diet just means no bread with my chicken and salad ,, or I just have a bowl of ice cream on sunday night ... I don't really ever change what I eat ,,, Hell I've been eating clean so long now even a fatty piece of beef or like 70/30 ground beef makes me feel sick for a while after eating it.

Biggest food weakness ,, Cold Milk and Peanut Butter n Welches Grape Jelly on plain old wonder bread ... takes me right back to being a kid.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Breakfast food.

I would kill for a bacon egg and cheese or french toast right now

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Breakfast food.

I would kill for a bacon egg and cheese or french toast right now

Hell yeah man, that’s a hard one to stay away from. I’d bury my face in some biscuits and gravy.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I can agree to all of these so far. I love snacky shit and sweets. For ice cream, I’ve tried to eat halo top when craving it but it just doesn’t really fix the craving. Although I do like that I can eat an entire pint and be guilty free. And Yano bro, those go together so well. I love me som apple butter too.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Coffee with 1 Cream 1 Sugar

On cuts its black only

What kind of coffee do you like? African coffee is some of my favorite by far. I got addicted to it while I was there. There’s a local company in my area that roasts all their own stuff and they have some great African blends to drink black. That’s where you really get into the flavors of the coffee when you drink it black. Let me know man and I can send you some to try.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I was never a big snacker, take my coffee black, actually prefer diet Dr pepper to regular, ect

So honestly being on prep isn't that big of a difference to being in the off-season/off diet for me.

I'm just so fucking sick of egg whites and cream of rice.

Give me a couple over easy eggs, some home fries, and a fat stack of french toast

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I was never a big snacker, take my coffee black, actually prefer diet Dr pepper to regular, ect

So honestly being on prep isn't that big of a difference to being in the off-season/off diet for me.

Give me a couple over easy eggs, some home fries, and a fat stack of french toast

Haha dude hell yes on the breakfast you just ordered. I’ve been smashing over easy eggs the past two weeks. Definitely my favorite way to eat them. I prefer diet sodas as well if I have any. Never been big on really sugary drinks. This threads making me hungry. I hope you smash the biggest breakfast refeed after your show dude. I’d have to have some fruity syrupy loaded down crepes too.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Mug Root Beer Hell Yeah !!

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I have the wife get me the sugar free italian sweet creamer , its like 20 cals a shot. If your not a huge coffee drinker just one or two cups of that can really put a smile on your face when your living on 2k cals

Ill have to give it a shot
I need SOMETHING lol
Going down to 2500cals on my next cut (Not sure when ill do it) ill need the sweetness lol

New Threads