This look right for you guys on foot placement?

FearThaGear

Reaction score
You know what you could also do... squat.

That chart looks accurate.
It seems like every time I ask someone at the gym why they don't squat, I get some generic answer about having a knee problem or a back problem or some sort of injury.

A few months ago, I heard a guy bragging about how much he could leg press so I couldn't help but ask him what his squat numbers were and he proceeded to tell me how only powerlifter squat because there's no muscle building benefits to it.

When I lifted up my shorts and flexed, he proceeded to tell me that it was genetics so I just left it alone and went back to my workout.

I've never seen a guy who add squats to his workout routine have small legs but I have seen plenty who do not walking on twigs. Must be a coincidence LOL

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
It seems like every time I ask someone at the gym why they don't squat, I get some generic answer about having a knee problem or a back problem or some sort of injury.

A few months ago, I heard a guy bragging about how much he could leg press so I couldn't help but ask him what his squat numbers were and he proceeded to tell me how only powerlifter squat because there's no muscle building benefits to it.

When I lifted up my shorts and flexed, he proceeded to tell me that it was genetics so I just left it alone and went back to my workout.

I've never seen a guy who add squats to his workout routine have small legs but I have seen plenty who do not walking on twigs. Must be a coincidence LOL

I’d like to see your wheels. That’s my fave body part. I always get compliments on my legs when it’s my upper body I want to supplement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
My understanding is that the green feet placement in ur diagram is actually for inner quads

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

Genetics play a huge role in leg size. I squat roughly 4 plates but i have twigs. Likewise my coworker squatted 455 and he has smaller twigs. I see guys with much larger, sexier legs at the gym everyday that can’t even rep two plates.
That being said, I’m on ur team FTG; i barely do any accessory work for legs but I stay in the squat rack for an hour twice weekly.

BrotherIron

Reaction score

I get so tired of hearing about bad knees. I have cadavers knees (both, from surgeries 29yrs ago) and I squat 2x a week, EVERYWEEK and my numbers are far from meek. People don't want to work these days.... plain and simple.

People have all the excuses when you ask... why don't you pull and why don't you squat? They love playing on machines and would rather look for excuses then dig in and do the work. If you're hurt, work around it. Rehab it. And if you need to perform machine work to get yourself healthy so you can get back to squats, then do it. But if you're healthy and not injured... there are no excuses.

Reactions: CJ

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
@CJ275 works 70 hour weeks, doesn't skip workouts and make time to train us. We need to scratch up some funds to send him a blowjob-a-gram.

• Love
Reactions: CJ

New Threads