Thoughts on a recommended stack

Reaction score
Geez bro. Did not know you were sixtey..
Good for you.
If I were you I would really just run test..
Eq is bad for your rbc count and could fuck you up…
Tren. Well fuck the trena db you should have never ever used that shit in your second cycle.
As a matter of fact. You should find the guy that recommended that to you and punch him in the fucking face.
Test and deca would be a good little stack.
Relatively safe and good for the joints..
Diet is key… aas help..
Keep asking questions till you get yourself squared away.

Reaction score
Geez bro. Did not know you were sixtey..
Good for you.
If I were you I would really just run test..
Eq is bad for your rbc count and could fuck you up…
Tren. Well fuck the trena db you should have never ever used that shit in your second cycle.
As a matter of fact. You should find the guy that recommended that to you and punch him in the fucking face.
Test and deca would be a good little stack.
Relatively safe and good for the joints..
Diet is key… aas help..
Keep asking questions till you get yourself squared away.
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I guess since I bought the gear I figured I would use it, but probably not necessary. Focusing on diet and gym routines to stay young...last question...what are your thoughts on Primo and Clen? I have read extensively, but I do like real world advice. Maybe I can find someone at the gym to take my vials off my hands or just toss them.

Reaction score
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I guess since I bought the gear I figured I would use it, but probably not necessary. Focusing on diet and gym routines to stay young...last question...what are your thoughts on Primo and Clen? I have read extensively, but I do like real world advice. Maybe I can find someone at the gym to take my vials off my hands or just toss them.
Can’t speak to Clen..
Never used it..
I know people say it works wonders but a little extra cardio will do..
At put the added stress on your body..
Primo..
Shit if you can afford it..
it’s an exotic expensive compound.
4-500mg a week.
When you only get a 10ml bottle for $$$ it gets to be pricey…
But hey maybe your loaded..

Make sure you have a legit source…
Easy fakes product…

Bro test is best. Just enough to keep you healthy..2-300mg a week with a good diet you’ll be good.
You’re 60 bro.

Most guys are done cycling at 60 or at least have been doing it long enough they are not experimenting to see what works.

Why out the stress on your body..
Trt dose of test. Maybe a little extra. That’s it..
Maybe others can commment on the rest. Or some vets that are close to your age that can helpzzzz🤙

Reaction score
I'll chime in. 46 years old. Diet and training locked in.

I ran a test (350 mg)/deca (400 mg) cycle starting in Nov 2021 for 15 weeks. Those are weekly doses btw. I then PCT'd and gave back some of my strength gains. I underestimated PCTing after deca and don't think I recovered properly. I started another cycle in mid-June 2022 with the same compounds, dosages, and durations. I finished that one up early October 2022. The only difference is that I've decided to cruise (no more PCT).

I reduced my test dose to 200 mg weekly and have been there for a little over 2 months now. To be honest, I love how I feel and how I look on this dose. I keep gaining since my cycle ended in October and I'm seriously asking myself if I need anything else ever again. If I decide to blast in the future, it may just be with an increased dose of Test (maybe 300 to 400 mg) for 12 to 16 weeks. I will get my bloods checked soon to see how I'm doing at a 200 mg cruise dose after a few months. Bloods looked good after last cycle, with just slightly elevated liver enzymes and lipids just a smidge out of range (which is normal for me anyway).

TLDR - I'm with Leroy. Us old guys probably don't need more than test (though a low dose of deca for joint support sounds tempting).

Reaction score

I ran a test (350 mg)/deca (400 mg) cycle starting in Nov 2021 for 15 weeks. Those are weekly doses btw. I then PCT'd and gave back some of my strength gains. I underestimated PCTing after deca and don't think I recovered properly. I started another cycle in mid-June 2022 with the same compounds, dosages, and durations. I finished that one up early October 2022. The only difference is that I've decided to cruise (no more PCT).

I reduced my test dose to 200 mg weekly and have been there for a little over 2 months now. To be honest, I love how I feel and how I look on this dose. I keep gaining since my cycle ended in October and I'm seriously asking myself if I need anything else ever again. If I decide to blast in the future, it may just be with an increased dose of Test (maybe 300 to 400 mg) for 12 to 16 weeks. I will get my bloods checked soon to see how I'm doing at a 200 mg cruise dose after a few months. Bloods looked good after last cycle, with just slightly elevated liver enzymes and lipids just a smidge out of range (which is normal for me anyway).

TLDR - I'm with Leroy. Us old guys probably don't need more than test (though a low dose of deca for joint support sounds tempting).
All done..
Exactly.. test is best..
I will run npp along with test and have great gains..
Over the summer I did run dhb but felt I did not use enough to
Get full effects..

@47 and cruising at 300mg I am /“seriously considering never running anything else.
Like you said maybe a little npp every now and then for a strength increase.
Elevated liver enzymes are normal for some even with a cruise of test

Reaction score

Great post, keep up the good work and thanks!

Obscured78

Reaction score
Diet first. Then test alone would work. If you’re set on more than test I’d get rid of the EQ and primo tabs and do test and mast; again diet most important. No need doing 4 compounds.

Reaction score
I get the diet issue. Just asking a simple question...Sust or Cyp or something different? does it matter? Maybe I just stick with what feels better. Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all the support. Hope someday I can provide good feedback also. My main source is Concentrex, anyone else like their stuff? I feel it's quality and no bad reactions or sides.

Obscured78

Reaction score
:LOL:

slipped it in there
Yeah it almost discredits this entire thread; however, his selfie doesn’t do the source any justice so I don’t think it was deliberate shill job. No offense, OP.

Reaction score
Was wondering what type of Test do you use. I used Cyp most of the time, but switched to Sustanon and feel a little better, thoughts?
I've used both sust and test e on separate blasts before. For this cruise, I'm sticking to test e and will likely only use that moving forward. It's a long ester and since I don't plan on coming off, it should keep my levels consistent. No need for anyone to have a blend of esters on a cruise, imo. If I blast again, it'll still be test e, but just an increased dose to 300 mg.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Boldebold (equipoise) is more like deca (for size). Based on your goals, I echo what has been said and stick with the cycle that is going to give you lean muscle. Mast will make you lean and dry and you can manage that with the sust (4test).

Reaction score
200mg Eq will do absolutely nothing mate.. and neither will 200 Mast.
If you minus the ester weight there's hardly anything left on the table.

New Threads