Training offer

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am VERY seriously considering this. I just have a couple more questions about this (I respect POB and don't want to possibly waste his time) So if anyone can answer these it would be a great help. I assume it is a workout program that consists of exercises to be done daily, and etc. I go to a Comercial gym solo. I find I use more machines because I don't have a spotter, and don't want to ask anyone. And to be clear I think Mickems offer is awesome (right on man!!) I will leave that offer for people who may need/ deserve it more than me.

I prefer not to use machines. They can be good for some stuff but not much. I like ham curl machines because you can usually adjust the length of the lever arm. But you can't beat a free weight.

I never ask people to train daily. Recovery is key to any goal.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I've seen what PoB program has done for some people and $100 is a steal. Can't commit to this right now but hope this offer come around again in the future when I can actually afford to pay someone for help lol.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many days does one need to run your program?
I have zero days off between school and work, I squeeze in morning sessions for the time being.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have zero days off between school and work, I squeeze in morning sessions for the time being.

3 days per week

mickems

Elite
Reaction score

Hey Beedeezy, if you're really considering doing this training but, don't have the time, you gotta make time. It's worth it. Just like anything else, if you want results in life , you have to prioritize. I don't know your full situation but, most people, if they really think about it, they're wasting time on something else (that is not as important) that could be used to reach your goals. As long as your heart is in it, $100 is nothing compared to the results.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Beedeezy, if you're really considering doing this training but, don't have the time, you gotta make time. It's worth it. Just like anything else, if you want results in life , you have to prioritize. I don't know your full situation but, most people, if they really think about it, they're wasting time on something else (that is not as important) that could be used to reach your goals. As long as your heart is in it, $100 is nothing compared to the results.

Oh, I make time for sure. I am running the cube right now 4 days a week. I was just curious how many days he has the clients doing. I only sleep 5-6 hours some nights because I get off work at 10pm and need to be back at work 10am the next day. So get to bed around 11:30ish or later and I'm up at 6 to make sure I can get my work in.
To be honest the only reason I'm not already in contact with PoB is I don't have any money. Only a month into the new semester and I'm broke. Between paying for school/bills/groceries I just can't afford it right now. I know its worth the $100 plus more and I'm sure it seems crazy to hear someone can't swing a hundred buck but I am pay check to pay check for the next 4 1/2 years until I finish school. It took me like 3 months to get knee sleeves to squat in LOL!

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Oh, I make time for sure. I am running the cube right now 4 days a week. I was just curious how many days he has the clients doing. I only sleep 5-6 hours some nights because I get off work at 10pm and need to be back at work 10am the next day. So get to bed around 11:30ish or later and I'm up at 6 to make sure I can get my work in.
To be honest the only reason I'm not already in contact with PoB is I don't have any money. Only a month into the new semester and I'm broke. Between paying for school/bills/groceries I just can't afford it right now. I know its worth the $100 plus more and I'm sure it seems crazy to hear someone can't swing a hundred buck but I am pay check to pay check for the next 4 1/2 years until I finish school. It took me like 3 months to get knee sleeves to squat in LOL!

I hear ya. That's some seriously crazy work hrs.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I hear ya. That's some seriously crazy work hrs.

It's really not too bad. I work 12hr shift fri-sun, and school mon-thurs. Working is the easy part really, took some online classes this semester for the first time thinking it would give me more time off. WRONG! these bastards give you twice the busy work compared to a traditional show up to lecture class. Will NOT be taking online classes ever again lol. My wife makes fun of me because she pretty much only take online and I can't stand the busy work, its like being treated like a child, they want to know you can't slack and get by. My GPA is too important to just coast by with a 'C' to pass. Need at least 3.5 to be competitive for the grad school admissions 4.0 with solid GRE and references to guarantee a spot though.

Sorry to ramble on your thread Pillar, I'm done now please forgive me.

Reaction score
Would this program work for someone with a lumbar fusion?? I don't deadlift and I do really light weight squats. Everything else is fair game.... Just don't want to under the knife again.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would this program work for someone with a lumbar fusion?? I don't deadlift and I do really light weight squats. Everything else is fair game.... Just don't want to under the knife again.

Not really no. Mostly for liability I won't work with certain conditions. This is one of them. Sorry bro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's really not too bad. I work 12hr shift fri-sun, and school mon-thurs. Working is the easy part really, took some online classes this semester for the first time thinking it would give me more time off. WRONG! these bastards give you twice the busy work compared to a traditional show up to lecture class. Will NOT be taking online classes ever again lol. My wife makes fun of me because she pretty much only take online and I can't stand the busy work, its like being treated like a child, they want to know you can't slack and get by. My GPA is too important to just coast by with a 'C' to pass. Need at least 3.5 to be competitive for the grad school admissions 4.0 with solid GRE and references to guarantee a spot though.

Sorry to ramble on your thread Pillar, I'm done now please forgive me.

You and I are in the same boat. I graduate in May from UMass online and will have a 3.8gpa at least. GRE during the late spring and grad school apps this summer. Applying to Harvard, BU and George Washington so I'm not ****ing around in school. Gotta say though, I have had an easier time online than in the class as I have in the past. My training took a hit the last two years with school. I have had a hell of a time getting work in. I do make sure that I get enough to keep my weight over 240 though. DYS and I used to be a close match total wise. He is kicking my ass lately because of this. It's worth it IMO.

Reaction score
Still have a spot from Mickems open... Someone man up, try something different. Surprised by this... I guess you all must be afraid that you might "get too big.?"

Tempting offer...I'd feel awful having someone else pay, rather pay myself. Ur a good dude mickems.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
It's a shame this type of training doesn't affect the pp. I wanna get swole.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Do you think he would stick to your plan though? Not calling him out, just curious