Training offer

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This semester has been pretty light. I had pretty much cut off all new clients. I am going to open back up though.

10 spots, 12 weeks, any purpose training programs and supervision for $125. I will drop it to $100 if you start up a training log here

Plenty of references on the board here. Hit me up with questions.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. Good programs and pretty much only an idiot wouldn't progress from his help. Great handy's too.

Reaction score
I am currently paying more than this for a not tailored to me general diet and a work out program monthly.
So question will there be dietary help in there as well?
Also no advice on "supplements" from my current guy.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am currently paying more than this for a not tailored to me general diet and a work out program monthly.

you can have POB partner with Spongy for the diet portion here. POB will be lifting, Spongy diet/nutrition and any "supplements" he would be able to help out too. Both know what they are doing

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Diet no not in this round. I do suggest general macro guidelines for my programs if requested or nutrition seems to be a limiting factor.

Happy to answer supplement questions of course.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mickems has offered to pay for 2 members as part of this deal... here is what's required to get one of these spots...

Message me why you should be sponsored. Broke cause of school payments? Laid off? Truck stop has been slow? Or maybe you want to do your first pl meet but have no clue how to do it? Maybe you are busting ass in the gym to get bigger but just not seeing the results you should be? Whatever it is, let me know in a pm.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Mickems, I believe this is the second time you've done this? Correct me if I'm wrong. Regardless you have stepped up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is for this forum, it's members, and your fellow man. For that I would like to publicly thank you. This could be the difference between someone attaining their dream physique or strength levels or wandering aimlessly without a real plan. These are the small things that everyday heroes do that make them heroes. My hats off to you sir.

To anyone remotely considering having POB coach them:

Don't wait until the slots fill up. It's money well spent and POB is not only good on his word and results but he will be right behind you, screaming at you to push harder if he has to, every step of the way. POB worked with me for my first PL meet last year and even made the drive of 2hrs or so I think it was to be there to help coach me through it. DYS was also lifting In that meet and POB actually coached both of us and we lifted on the same day so pillar was there from sunup to sun down. I would love to see any examples of another online training coach doing anything remotely close to that for their clients.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gents, POB knows his sh*t. The program will get you results. It's money more than well spent!