Reaction score
I'm 25 years old, 6', 185 lbs, around %12-%15 bf if I had to guess, and I've been lifting since I was 16. I plateaued strength and size wise a couple of years ago and have decided it's time to get on the real sazule (I've cycled both ostarine and lgd in the past). The plan currently is to run test E at 300mg/week for 12 weeks then cruise/TRT at 150 mg for 16-20 weeks. When I decide it's time for the second cycle I'm looking at probably test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks accompanied with dbol for the first 4 weeks followed by more cruise/TRT afterwards. I think it's very likely I'll have a 3rd cutting cycle after this but want to wait and see how things go before committing to future cycles. For all I know I'm a hyper responder and will get crazy huge off just the first cycle and want to stop.
The question I have though is should I PCT between cycles instead of cruising? My goal is to get to around 205-215 at around 10%-12% bf and maintain for the foreseeable future. I already believe I will likely go on TRT sometime in my 30s anyways and I'm trying to avoid having any mental sides caused by my hormones yoyoing because of dropping test completely for PCT. When I PCTd off the sarms in the past it always sucked. Not to mention I also really don't want to lose a large percentage of the gains I make while on cycle. I know a PCT would be cheaper but I can afford to self administer TRT indefinitely with no issues. Cruising has its risks but I also know both clomid and nolva are not magic drugs that bring your natural test production back with no risks involved.
So what do you think? Should I cruise? Should I PCT? Should I find a sketchy Doc that will Prescribe me 200mg TRT a week at 25 with completely normal test levels and gain the muscle that way? I don't know for sure but I'm sure you have an opinion.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You’re a grown ass man. You’re asking strangers on the internet if you should make a life changing decision?

Reaction score
You’re a grown ass man. You’re asking strangers on the internet if you should make a life changing decision?
Did you even read the whole post? I've obviously come to a decision to do this all by my grown ass self. I'm not asking random people if I should do steroids I'm posting to see if anyone comments something useful I may not have considered that would potentially make me alter my plans. It's not like I'm just going to do what ever the top comment says and look into it no further. Really though I can't tell if your mad, being sarcastic, or if this is all just going over your head...

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Did you even read the whole post? I've obviously come to a decision to do this all by my grown ass self. I'm not asking random people if I should do steroids I'm posting to see if anyone comments something useful I may not have considered that would potentially make me alter my plans. It's not like I'm just going to do what ever the top comment says and look into it no further. Really though I can't tell if your mad, being sarcastic, or if this is all just going over your head...
Listen you little mentally and physically underdeveloped and undermuscled fuck.
You’re 6’ and you had to take drugs to still be small and not really lean.
You’re a dumbass who needs to learn to diet and train.
You’re asking “ So what do you think? Should I cruise? Should I PCT? Should I find a sketchy Doc that will Prescribe me 200mg TRT a week at 25 with completely normal test levels and gain the muscle that way? I don't know for sure but I'm sure you have an opinion.”
Yoire asking strangers on the internet.
You weren’t ready for drugs to begin with.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
It took you 9 years and some sarms to achieve about 158lbs of lean body mass at 6’ tall.
“Ready for some real sazule.”

Reactions: MPM
Reaction score
@RiR0 is pointing out the obvious to you.

He’s also one of the most knowledgeable guys here. It’s not going over his head. You should apologize for implying that.

Do a PCT. You’re 25. You think you’re going to pin every week for the rest of your life (ie the next FIFTY years)?

How about kids. Do you want kids? What if your dream girl wants kids? Are you going to break her heart when your fertility is shit? Maybe she’ll want kids bad enough that she dumps you and you lose your dreamgirl. Think about that. You picturing your dreamgirl? Yea she’s perfect. *POP!!!!* there goes that fucking thought bubble. Oops and now someone opened up the window and the remains of your dissipating thought bubble get sucked right out. Now your thought bubble is outside and some passerby gets it. Now he’s thinking about your dreamgirl except he never abused roids over a long term in his mid-20s and he’s fertile so now he’s not just thinking about your dreamgirl, he’s banging her. Some other dude is banging your future dreamgirl. And impregnating her because YOU couldn’t.

Boom. I betcha you didn’t think about that did ya. Thank you BBBG. You saved my life and my future dreamgirl. I better get a freaking wedding invite.

Reaction score
Listen you little mentally and physically underdeveloped and undermuscled fuck.
You’re 6’ and you had to take drugs to still be small and not really lean.
You’re a dumbass who needs to learn to diet and train.
You’re asking “ So what do you think? Should I cruise? Should I PCT? Should I find a sketchy Doc that will Prescribe me 200mg TRT a week at 25 with completely normal test levels and gain the muscle that way? I don't know for sure but I'm sure you have an opinion.”
Yoire asking strangers on the internet.
You weren’t ready for drugs to begin with.
Well… when you say it like THAT….

Reaction score
Hey man the dude came at me sideways I was just asking a question. There was no need for him to imply I'm a dumbass for making a post hoping to get some useful feedback. and no I don't want kids. My dream girl also doesn't want kids ;)

Reaction score
Hey man the dude came at me sideways I was just asking a question. There was no need for him to imply I'm a dumbass for making a post hoping to get some useful feedback. and no I don't want kids. My dream girl also doesn't want kids ;)
not to mention HCG if i want to be fertile

Reaction score
Your dreamgirl is going to want kids. Guaranteed. Her clock will start ticking in her early 30s. Better enjoy her now. She’ll be having kids with some other dude in 5-7 years.

Point being, your life goals in your 20s are totally different than what they’ll be in your 30s and 40s for ALL aspects of your life.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
9 years to achieve all that huh?
Goddamn at this rate you’ll be ready for a local competition in…. We’ll never

Reaction score
@sirjaycer
Let me just ask now. Are you really interested in other people’s opinions or advice? Or are you looking for an affirmation that your decision is a good one?

Nobody is going to tell you that plan is sound and risk-free. So it comes right back to what @RiR0 said originally when you thought “he came at me sideways”.

Decide for yourself.

Reaction score
So OP is one of those ask for opinions, argue with everyone, but will end up doing what he wants to any way types of posters?
Whoa whoa WHOA…. You mean you’ve seen this before?

🤣 Yep. He wants agreement. And for us to be impressed by how “smart” he is.

Reaction score
The sole reason for the post was to see if someone said something intriguing that I hadn't thought about before. sounds harsh but I really don't care about anyone's opinions because I don't know any of you and I'm definitely not looking for validations from random people online that I don't know. Just hoping at least one of you will something useful. None of the options are necessarily risk free I get that. But now this dude tryna shit on my progress because he's salty I called him out for being a dick. Only one of y'all has even attempted to give a decent answer and I didn't really argue with him. shiii I even gave the comment a thumbs up.

Reaction score
Whoa whoa WHOA…. You mean you’ve seen this before?

🤣 Yep. He wants agreement. And for us to be impressed by how “smart” he is.
nah actually I really wanted the advice. I even sat here for a min after I read yours thinking about it. but guess im the ass hole today.

Reaction score
The sole reason for the post was to see if someone said something intriguing that I hadn't thought about before. sounds harsh but I really don't care about anyone's opinions because I don't know any of you and I'm definitely not looking for validations from random people online that I don't know. Just hoping at least one of you will something useful. None of the options are necessarily risk free I get that. But now this dude tryna shit on my progress because he's salty I called him out for being a dick. Only one of y'all has even attempted to give a decent answer and I didn't really argue with him. shiii I even gave the comment a thumbs up.
Lol.

Good luck getting any help here. But you know it all already anyway. Bye. Good luck.