UG Power Squad

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** peaking

And **** a deload when peaking. Never been this tight in my life from not doing anything.

You people using Bully Yoga and not bitching about it daily are way more manly than me.

Well now that you mention it, my warm ups feel like maxes and my arms feel like they're gonna snap during bench... But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SBD belt came in today. Anderson Powerlifting is badass. Belt got here 2 days after ordering. Will post up a review for anyone considering one.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SBD belt came in today. Anderson Powerlifting is badass. Belt got here 2 days after ordering. Will post up a review for anyone considering one.

Isn't that belt like 3 bills?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn't that belt like 3 bills?

$255. Would NEVER buy it under normal circumstances. But my Titan broke 5 weeks out from my meet and I got this one solely for the 24 hour shipping quote. The next best was at least a week.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow that is serious money for a belt

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So only did bench and concentric squats to test it out. Squats and deadlift will obviously be the big ones but the belt is really really good. Super firm and the suede on the inside keeps it in place. Obviously very adjustable. Out of ther box it's not as stiff as some I've seen. Will require minimal break in. If you want to get one make sure your sizing falls within the middle of the belt holes. The last couple holes pretty much don't work for shit. Not a problem though mine is sized correctly. Totally badass belt. Is it worth the money? NO. Unless the ease of adjustment is really important to you. Or if you want a belt that looks badass. Then you could wear it to the club as well.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I really don't think 230 bucks is too much for a good belt. I wear my belt four days a week. Every week. Every year. They should last 10 to 15 years. I sweat like a whore so mine gets very wet and then dries up obviously and I think that wares down the leather a little bit so paying for a good durable long lasting belt is worth it in my opinion.

And it is sexy looking.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. But I can't comment on the longevity yet. And contrary to my previous rationale, more money doesn't mean better quality. I spent $130 on my Titan and the lever goes tits up at 8 months. I expected to have that thing forever. But I really like this belt and honestly am glad I got it.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
vcj13oK.jpg

S1unDBh.jpg

The buckle does seem pretty damn beefy though.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Thing is sick looking. And the buckle should be beefy like that its gotta stay together with all the pressure pushing against it. I'm jealous man

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice looking belt. i have a izner forever belt (lever) that i really like

New Threads