Virtual girlfriends are here

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Oh I think so!

Can artificial intelligence be transgender? 🤔
Mmmm if it's artificial could it just be maybe a futanari instead? I like where this is going

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Man virtual girls been around for a long time now 😎

BigChief1

Reaction score
$1 a day seems kinda steep. For that kinda money it better include a virtual handy.

Kraken

Reaction score
I really wish I had thought to launch one of these... Grrrrr...

Reaction score
Is it that hard to date and shit now?
I was getting enough as an ultra fat autistic fuck lol.
Welp. Back to my autistic activities
depends where you are. somewhere like where I am very few girls aren't completely disgusting or trash. For some reason the girls in most places I've been to in georgia are all mentally fucked and it shows through to their physical appearance too. It's only the girls too, idk if its tiktok or what doing it to them. Dude's are pretty normal. However, everywhere I've been in florida people are normal; the men and women. At least most of the towns I've been to

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
depends where you are. somewhere like where I am very few girls aren't completely disgusting or trash. For some reason the girls in most places I've been to in georgia are all mentally fucked and it shows through to their physical appearance too. It's only the girls too, idk if its tiktok or what doing it to them. Dude's are pretty normal. However, everywhere I've been in florida people are normal; the men and women. At least most of the towns I've been to
Yeah people are different. I would say the dating pool is rough around here but you got to adapt and overcome. Get in a band if that can get me laid it will work for anyone lol. I really love my wife because of how animated and full of life she is. She is really funny and has hobbies. That is rare for my area as well at least for the circles I ran in (I was a scumbag with poor affiliations) lol

Reaction score
Yeah people are different. I would say the dating pool is rough around here but you got to adapt and overcome. Get in a band if that can get me laid it will work for anyone lol. I really love my wife because of how animated and full of life she is. She is really funny and has hobbies. That is rare for my area as well at least for the circles I ran in (I was a scumbag with poor affiliations) lol
dont really have bands around here, have "dj's" that play their soundcloud playlists 🤦🏾

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Damn. You need to move. My town is tiny but we still had a scene. It died but we had one for a while.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Is it that hard to date and shit now?
Yes.
People have lost a lot of their ability to communicate and hide behind apps and shit.

They say things and treat people in certain ways that they'd never do in real life.

But the olden days ways of actually approaching someone or even smiling at them are pretty much over.

And I blame women for this since they accuse every guy of being creepy on their tik tok.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
But the olden days ways of actually approaching someone or even smiling at them are pretty much over.

I disagree with this part of what you're saying. It's alive and well more than people think. You just might have to exit the online dating arena entirely to realize it at all.

And I blame women for this since they accuse every guy of being creepy on their tik tok.

How much does that carry over into real life?

Based on those videos, I should have been fired from the gym a long time ago.

New Threads