Welcome Meso Refugees

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe to put a warm friendly welcome thread in general chat...just make sure they feel appreciated.
Like Backhoe was saying. Welcome. Make sure to introduce yourself in the intro section: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/new-members-introductions.58/

You might as well make this your new home if you are not a troll and want to be surrounded by mostly good people who help each other out.
Millard is a liar, a scumbag, a sellout and a cunt. This place is much better than Meso.

Reaction score
Thank you! Geezus, it's taken almost a year for you to roll out this welcome mat. I'll tell you, I really like it here. You guys are great! The free snacks are what keeps me coming back. That was a good touch. It's real homey like, especially when you bake those chocolate chip cookies. O.M.GOD!!!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Thank you! Geezus, it's taken almost a year for you to roll out this welcome mat. I'll tell you, I really like it here. You guys are great! The free snacks are what keeps me coming back. That was a good touch. It's real homey like, especially when you bake those chocolate chip cookies. O.M.GOD!!!
I just hope we don't look back at history and realize that this was the SECOND time a meso influx ruined this site, right @RISE? I have observed that Rise sucks.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you all. It seems that since MeSo has gone down you have stumbled across the UG.

We are very glad to have all you members that didn't leave when mEsO sold out and went to hell. I'm sure the traffic was invaluable to @Millard the cuck.

I look forward to seeing the many members coming here and going straight to source threads giving a G2G before even posting an intro......

crido887

Reaction score
I am interested to see who comes over here or similar usernames...

I have had an account here for sometime but I havent been active. I need a forum and I refuse to go to reddit.

I do recognize alot of poster's names that are not active on Meso anymore

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Like Backhoe was saying. Welcome. Make sure to introduce yourself in the intro section: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/new-members-introductions.58/

You might as well make this your new home if you are not a troll and want to be surrounded by mostly good people who help each other out.
Millard is a liar, a scumbag, a sellout and a cunt. This place is much better than Meso.

Okay
Wtf is this second migration?

Not gonna lie
Most of the cool guys came over the first time
To be perfectly honest...

I actually dont want the "Leftover" fucking retards who fondle source balls/Talk about their feelings/Run Myostatin Inhibitors and get pegged my Mair Underwood..... here at the UG

Theyre fucking retards and can go to fucking Eroids, since Meso is a glorified source board. now anyways....

I aint welcoming shit

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Okay
Wtf is this second migration?

Not gonna lie
Most of the cool guys came over the first time
To be perfectly honest...

I actually dont want the "Leftover" fucking retards who fondle source balls/Talk about their feelings/Run Myostatin Inhibitors and get pegged my Mair Underwood..... here at the UG

Theyre fucking retards and can go to fucking Eroids, since Meso is a glorified source board. now anyways....

I aint welcoming shit
I kinda have to agree with you... there are some decent ones left but for the most part you are right

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Starts with R and it's no coincidence that it rhymes with "Hero"

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
There's a few good members there. The majority of the rest will flock over looking to fill the source void and be sadly disappointed. i personally like having minimal sources, but i'm also not a noob that goes gaga for gear peddlers.

New Threads