Were you born with the asshole gene

Reaction score
We're all born with the same genes, but we have different alleles that give us differing genotypes. So if you, as a human, were born with the "asshole gene", then yes, I (also as a human) was born with it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We're all born with the same genes, but we have different alleles that give us differing genotypes. So if you, as a human, were born with the "asshole gene", then yes, I (also as a human) was born with it.
Dang ... I see that my asshole gene just expressed itself again ... according to your latest report I just called everyone an asshole ....

Reaction score
Dang ... I see that my asshole gene just expressed itself again ... according to your latest report I just called everyone an asshole ....
Not necessarily. What you stated is that everyone has the genetic potential to be an asshole, since everyone has that gene. If someone's particular asshole gene is "turned off", then they won't be an asshole. If it's "turned on", then the assholeness will be present.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily. What you stated is that everyone has the genetic potential to be an asshole, since everyone has that gene. If someone's particular asshole gene is "turned off", then they won't be an asshole. If it's "turned on", then the assholeness will be present.
Now the question is if turn on at birth can it be switched off later ...

Reaction score
I was absolutely born with the asshole gene, also the fragile ego gene, the alcohol craving gene, the small dick gene, the insecurity gene, the scheming gene and that gene that makes it almost impossible for me to ever tell the truth.

I may deal with it by posting on this forum a million times with 90 percent of my posts arguing with others, lying and telling others how great I am. This should feed my very fragile ego. It seems to work for someone else here, so I may just try this solution. My only issue is that I actually have a job so I don't know where I will get the time to post here constantly. I gotta figure out how to get past that obstacle.

Reaction score
We're all born with the same genes, but we have different alleles that give us differing genotypes. So if you, as a human, were born with the "asshole gene", then yes, I (also as a human) was born with it
Actually we are not ALL born with the same genes. A very very small percentage of the population is not born with the same genes, but still to say ALL are born with the same genes is incorrect.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was absolutely born with the asshole gene, also the fragile ego gene, the alcohol craving gene, the small dick gene, the insecurity gene, the scheming gene and that gene that makes it almost impossible for me to ever tell the truth.

I may deal with it by posting on this forum a million times with 90 percent of my posts arguing with others, lying and telling others how great I am. This should feed my very fragile ego. It seems to work for someone else here, so I may just try this solution. My only issue is that I actually have a job so I don't know where I will get the time to post here constantly. I gotta figure out how to get past that obstacle.
didn't take you long to implode on this latest account, bye lifter.

I hope wherever you go, that the mountain dew and Cheeto dust is plentiful and never ending. Be sure to yell at your mom asking where your pizza rolls are.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

TMI dude .... why don’t you post an intro thread and let people that you actually workout ... but for the info you did share ... thanks - now consider getting some counselling (due to being banned here over 50 times and you keep coming back - LIFTER)

Reaction score

Lol.

I’m literally imbedded in his cranium. He thought of me on a Saturday morning! 🤣

You got mental problems Lifter!!! Make use of them! Buy guns and ammo. 🤣

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol.

I’m literally imbedded in his cranium. He thought of me on a Saturday morning! 🤣

You got mental problems Lifter!!! Make use of them! Buy guns and ammo. 🤣
Dang I thought I was outing him but Send0 beat me to it ...

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I generally know the accounts that are him as soon as they are made. 😅

They're typically 6'1", 240 pounds and in their early 40s. Been lifting off and on for decades and been in the forum game since the late '90s.

Not interested in revealing their top secret training regimen right now, but will later if they have the time. Mostly looking to read and gain knowledge, but also to share thoughts when they have something to add.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
They're typically 6'1", 240 pounds and in their early 40s. Been lifting off and on for decades and been in the forum game since the late '90s.

Not interested in revealing their top secret training regimen right now, but will later if they have the time. Mostly looking to read and gain knowledge, but also to share thoughts when they have something to add.
winner winner chicken dinner. There are other signs too, but those are some common ones 😂

New Threads