When your package is seized

Reaction score
How many times did you get a package that was suspicious as fuck and you were like I just really want to fucking open this. I'd be carrying extra tape, or rip the side make it look natural lol I'm second thought I probably wouldn't because I'm sure that's a big ass fucking penalty for little reward but the thought would definitely cross my mind.

I love my postman, I'm supposed to sign for two medications I get from the VA every month. Obviously fucking sucks if I'm not home so he's like I got you where you want me to hide them.
I'm not saying things like that don't happen but that's not me. Sometimes something comes in that stinks so bad it will smell up the whole building. they pull and set that shit aside. My route is 95% businesses I have 80 residential customers in an old neighborhood downtown. I watched all these kids grow up everyone knows me and respect me. I wouldn't do that. I make sure my buddy guy his California gummies.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, I had ordered valium many years ago from Mexico...received plenty of deliveries...then one day a letter. I want to say it was from US Customs, "we have a package with your name and address, if you'd like to claim it report to the Customs office Miami. I burned it and never ordered that type of product again.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Last time my package got seized I was in the shower when it happened.

Had just finished shaving my head and had my eyes closed rinsing the soap off and WHAMMO !! Package Seizure !!

Ol lady got some cold hands too I tell ya , jumped the shit out of me , good thing I caught my balance on the hand railing or I would've broken my fucking hip.

:cool: (y)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Last time my package got seized I was in the shower when it happened.

Had just finished shaving my head and had my eyes closed rinsing the soap off and WHAMMO !! Package Seizure !!

Ol lady got some cold hands too I tell ya , jumped the shit out of me , good thing I caught my balance on the hand railing or I would've broken my fucking hip.

:cool: (y)
Them prison yard times!

New Threads